Broken

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Amadeus-Gideon, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Amadeus-Gideon Guest

Something is definately wrong. I am a level 19 with disarm at 74 and have not been able to disarm a single chest since I was level 16. Up to that point not one ever blew on me. How come all of a sudden I don't have enough skill?
    I do get skill points even if they blow so I can only hope that soon the chests will disarm when I try.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jyank Guest

I can't remember the last time I succesfully disarmed a trap. I'm at level 21 now with disarm at like 88. Somethings got to be fixed
  3. ARCHIVED-Neecha Guest

As i have said in the other various posts on this Im lev 25 with Disarm maxed i havent failed a disarm since i was about level 21.. (had skill maxed since then) even killing con Orange ^^ mobs i always disarm the chests..

I think the skill is like it should be at lower levels your stil llearning how to use it but at higher levels when you have maxed the skill you shouldnt have any problems.. Unless its based on AGIL also (i curently have about 115 agil).. Try using your hunters instincts before disarming see if that makes a diference..
  4. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

disarmed a chest? We can do that? I thought that button just let us trigger the chest without opening it.

:p