Broken Pally AAs

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Kouzatc, May 24, 2017.

1. Kouzatc Member

I tested a few of the AAs in the pally tree today and these were the changes I got when spending points on any of the following AAs (you will note that none of them are currently working)

Please note that I am not listing the useless reuse modifiers that dominate the pallys AA tree and the broken taunt adjustments (though it would be nice if they were fixed) I am only listing the heal adjustment AAs that no longer work since may 8th.

Character Development:
    Prayer of healing "Improves base heal by 10%"
    Before: 10.1%-12.4%
    After: 10.1%-12.4%

Regular AAs:

Paladin Tree
    Faith Strike "Improves heal amount by 5% of the base"
    Before 2.5-3.0%
    After 2.5-3.0%

Devout Prayers "Improves base heal amount by 10%" - for holy aid
    Holy Aid
    Before 21.3-26%
    After 21.3-26%

Shadows Tree
    Holy Prayers "Increases base heal amount by 9.25%" Lay on hands
    Before: Heals target for 29.9-36.6%
    After: Heals target for 29.9%-36.6%

Allied Prayers "Increases heal amount by 10% of the base value" - Prayer of healing
    Before: 10.1%-12.4%
    after: 10.1%-12.4%
  2. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

The problem has been known for a few weeks and it is being worked on. It affects not only the AA points but also the classes foci.

This is also not only for the Paladin so, but as far as I know all heals the tank classes. So directly heals, damage heals, death prevents and so on.

The Paladin is just the tank class with the most common heals instead of Damage Aviod skills, so it is most noticeable there.

Kander said last but you work on it but has no ETA for the correction of the problem.
  3. Zypre Member

http://i.imgur.com/OpKIfsI.png

It also seems to be affecting actual spells added by the AA trees. I have a few skills like this where I have the AA maxed, but the skill in my spellbook is rank 5 or 8.