Broken: Flame-Branded Steed

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, May 24, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

It seems one can NOT convert this mount to a house item for display/guard duty purposes,....
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Caith in Discord some minutes ago

Mounts for the most part won't convert going forward. We'll be adding a place to get new mount appearances for homes or guildhalls in the future.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

yeah,.. so I just heard in homeshow,...
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I don't think they meant they wanted to convert the mount to a house item rather that they wished to use it in the appearance slot using the character ui . You might like the stats on a particular mount but prefer the appearance of another mount .
    Dude likes this.
  5. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

BROKEN, No Longer!

WOOT!!
    as of today's updated news:
    Year of EverQuest Pack - Updated

05-28-2019
    Year of EverQuest Pack
    The EQ2 Team has also created a Year of EverQuest Pack that will replace the Kaladim and Nagafen packs on our website, coming this Friday. We’ll say it again, from now until Friday morning is your LAST CHANCE to pick up the Nagafen and Kaladim packs.
    Just in case you missed it this weekend, remember the Year of EverQuest Pack ($60 value) is here and with the lower introductory price of $19.99 (regular price $34.99). This launch discount will last until July 1, 2019. The pack includes 1 of each item listed below, many of which are Heirloom (i.e. can be traded to other characters on your account). The pack can be purchased multiple times per account.
    • Year of EverQuest Painting (Heirloom) - A special painting commemorating 20 years of EverQuest games.
    • Flame-Branded Steed (Heirloom)- A fiery flying mount.
      • Will be updated in our next patch to function as an appearance and as a house item.
    • Year of EverQuest Backpack (Heirloom) - A 66 slot appearance backpack.
    • Year of EverQuest Merchant Crate (Heirloom) - A 100-slot vendor crate that completely eliminates broker fees.
    • Journeyman's Boots of Adventure - Boots grant an additional 15% movement speed boost that stacks on top of your current run, mount, or flying speed! Note: On PvP servers this effect is replaced with a 10% guild status bonus.
    • EverVital Vitality Vial - A vial granting full Adventure/Trade Skill Vitality and a 2-hour 100% XP buff.
    • Extra Barding Slot - Unlocks a barding slot on a mount (unavailable on TLEs).
    I Thank You kindly for this change.
    I now revert my previous abstinence on making additional Purchases on my other accounts.

NOW we can have lots of Flame-Branded horses drawing the horse-drawn carriage! :D
    Breanna likes this.