Bristlebane's Envy

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kickya, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Kickya Active Member

I was wondering why the Epic quest reward Ear does not have weapon skills on it as its only for scouts ?

anyone care to comment ?
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Why for the love of Innoruk scout will want WDB on earring?!?!?
    Scout want Double Cast!
  3. Rarrum Active Member

I'd much rather have mitigation and block chance than double cast.
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

do we need block while we on side or behind?
    What is better extra few K mitigation or extra few M life? :D?
  5. Entropy Well-Known Member

Please explain why you prioritize DC lower than tank stats for a scout. Do you not care about getting DC to 100 to improve your Ascension DPS?

If you find yourself wanting to tank, there's a whole set of MIT chain and some tank jewelry you can swap in.
    Kioske and DoomDrake like this.
  6. Gkarx Member

I belive the real question is why is there caster/healer stats on a scout only item. is it a mistake? if not, why? personally I would think it was a mistake, when will it be corrected?

https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1051293884
  7. Kioske Well-Known Member

We must be looking at two different items. I see scout stats on that earring. Do you even know what caster/healer stats are? I feel like you're trolling at this point or you really don't understand this game at all. I hope you're trolling...

(FYI, Healer/Caster/Scout stats are all the same....)
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

It's the +Focus, + Disruption etc.

It should really be +Weaponskills.
    Kioske likes this.
  9. Kioske Well-Known Member

Ah hahaha I will be totally honest, I don't even look at those stats anymore, because they literally mean nothing to me anymore. I didn't even see that they had focus and such. Still, not worth crying over, in my opinon.
  10. Fairin Active Member

no. you will not ruin this earring for me. i already passed on my other 20 resolve caster stats earring to my alts

casterskills > weapon skills. - my autos doing more minimum damage does not matter if i can have my spells do more minimum damage instead
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

Hehe, to be fair, it does have ministration on it, which has never been a high priority skill. Unless the scale of power cost reduction per point of ministration has vastly improved over the years (I honestly haven't looked in a long time since power hasn't been much of a concern) it's nigh on useless to every class.
  12. Inusun New Member

Given the item is for all scouts wouldn't those stats be to help out bards?