Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Not possible due to the type of interaction you are performing with them. You are continuing to have a conversation with the NPCs, as opposed to the get-item-dropped-in-your-inventory action that is Santa Glug.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gotcha...sigh. ;)

Uwk
  3. FalconClash Well-Known Member

*Wonders if the event will be extended due to the game being down ALL FREEKIN DAY! on the second to last day.*
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

VERY late finding and confirming this bug, but here it is anyway, so hopefully it can be quickly fixed for next year.

The turn in POI for the new Bristlebane Day quest Saddle Up! in the Commonlands is at loc -1030.15 -69.87 -565.01 105.48 0.00 0.00., near the docks. This is the big ole blue dot that shows up on your map that can be super helpful sometimes.

However, the NPC is actually located at -627.57 -49.56 -667.93 325.15 0.00 0.00 near the griffon tower.

This wasn't a 1 time thing. I did verify after it happened the first time a couple of days ago. This morning I got the 'turn in to X npc in the Commonlands" again instead of Antonica, and the same thing happened for both of them.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I second that Falcon

I was finding the NPC by looking for the red book and was wondering what that blue dot was for .
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sigh, to bad they did not give us extra time after we lost over 7 hours to that maintenance.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah! :(

Didn't we just go through that only a couple of months back? :-/

Is that gonna happen every two months now? :-/

Uwk
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.