Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Xillean Well-Known Member

Have to say while I love the live events having them overlap feels overwhelming to say the least. I hope for a bit more mercy in between events next year :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Twyla and Marae like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we had the same mess last year with 3 events on at the same time and then a month of nothing but moonlight enchantment,
    but nothing to test.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just finished the quest Plethora of Patchcraft Parts, and not once did I have to leave the vanilla zones of any TLE server.
    Everything was within Frostfang Sea and Antonica.
    I know that the items you have to get are random, and for some quests you have to go to Timorious Deep, but I think for Tarinax, if you drop the quest and try again to get one without Kunark that would be so worth it for me, heck I can use all the fool's gold coins I can get anyway, but that bucket hat is just such a fabulous fashion statement.
  4. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

We love you, Kaitheel, and the work that you do frenetically every holiday season.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely yes! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! :-/

Must be tough when you're pretty much "the only ship in the area, Enterprise." Thank goodness you've got Mum on staff with you (yay! :D), and us Testers, but still... :-/

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  7. Carynn Well-Known Member

Suggestion for next year: throw some additional patchcrafts up by Nek Castle, where all the other patchwork guys are for a theme.

Suggestion that will probably not be implemented: make patchworks not be 'one in the zone in a random spot', instead put multiple on regular spot timers, so people doing the quests vs. people doing the achievements can all get their things done without tears (like the bunnies).

ETA: Mei-theiz could use some more riddles, too. I love that name, btw.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I think we asked for this before, and I don't know if it has happened, but could we please have a pet bunny for our house or to come with us on adventure, for picking up those bunnies for April first ?
  9. Daryx Well-Known Member

Can we get the gigglegibber NOTD treat trader for April 1? We get Heartgar for the Erollisi candy/notes conversions, so I don't understand why we don't have a way to consolidate the NOTD candy we get on April 1 also.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Who wouldn't want the little fluffy bun-buns!?

Thankfully, you get a much longer chance at obtaining different bunny pets during Beast'r Eggstravaganza.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

I'll note it for next year!

~ Kaitheel
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks, Kaitheel.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed, yes, thanks for it all, Kaitheel! :D

Uwk
    Xillean, Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I got an even better idea for a reward for the bunny napping, can we get one of those bunny hats for finishing the quest line?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In different designs than the ones they sell on the Marketplace, so as not to compete? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

different design, and or different color.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool, yeah; that would be awesome. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It is a puzzlement, one that's always hit me since Gnary a Joke to Tell started as a quest, way back when...

Why is it that the quest doesn't auto-update the minute we get on the ship (there'd been times, early on in its history, that I'd wasted waaay too much time by presuming it would)? Why do we have to run all the way back to the stern, or at least get past the mast, to have Captain Gnoggin acknowledge us? It's not that big a ship! Does it not technically "exist" until the mast? ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been a suggestion here before, but here goes...

Most of the other major holidays (except for maybe Oceansfull and Scorched Sky, but they're new) and all the cities that have City Festivals have some sort of sign: either a Magic Mouth-type thing, and/or a text-based sign, and many can be crafted. I vote for something like that next year for Bristlebane's; maybe the Scaleripper Wall Trophy could "talk" or something (and maybe flop about while doing so? :D). ;->

Uwk
    Breanna, Xillean and Kaitheel like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Another thought for Bristlebane's, and I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned somewhere before (like possibly on the Homeshow forum): can we get building blocks that are in recipe books sold by the holiday merchants, rather than needing special high-level tokens to get limited amounts of? They don't have to be as fancy in design as those, but just something plain, like a darker violet or purple than the Violet Stucco from Erollisi Day, and maybe in marble or something like that. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.