Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Kaitheel

Will Kaladim get the Beast'r Egg event? I cannot think of anything in this event that requires an area that Kaladim does not have access to.

What about bunny nabbing on April 1st? We cannot have any of the EL quests because zones we do not have are required, but we do have zones that have bunnies!!!

Thank you in advance for any response.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

once they put those bunnies out in the lands , they multiplied like , well like rabbits .
    You can find bunnies everywhere in Norath even on lava fields . ( well the once that have cooled of anyway)
    or it would smell like a bunny cooking place .
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Kaladim will only be able to purchase holiday themed items from the holiday merchant, a Gigglegibber goblin, located, along with other celebrators, in Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District.

Check EQ2 Trader's Corner for pics from this year, and EQ2 Furniture (link will show you only purchasable items for the holiday) for assorted house items from years prior.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I want that bunny mount on the Kaladim merchant , and if I have to pay 2 plat .
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: Sigh...finally found the last Prankster's Pie I needed for that collection, but as annoying as the "whoopsie, you just found 3 more! Giggle! :D" for beyond 3-4x can be (3 or 4 times is more than enough to get the joke; seriously, decent challenge and all that, but beyond that is overkill, imho), what's even more annoying is to go through all like 87 of them, including the ones that "you are too far away to interact with that" even though I'm literally standing on them, only to find that the only ones left are also fakes and you've just wasted all that time to get nothing at all. :-/

Uwk
    who also doesn't like the Bouncer "race" in Sinking Sands, especially with someone smaller than a Medium character :-/
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was being attacked wile trying to get a quest from " Zruk " in Enchanted Lands .
    For me the attacker was yellow but for any toons under level 25 this could be deadly , so be carefull with lower level characters.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Yes.

I think you'll like my post about the April 1st content for Kaladim, Cyrrena!

~ Kaitheel
  8. Kaitheel Developer

The 4/1 only content is NOW active on Test!

Returning features on 4/1 for '20:
    • TLE servers:
      • Kaladim – Find special items only available on the Highest Day of the celebration from the holiday merchant, a Gigglegibber goblin, in Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District.
      • Kaladim – Bunny Hunt Achievement - Collect bunnies across Norrath to gain achievements and titles!
    • Live Servers:
      • All chests = gigglegibber comfort cubes.
      • The harvestables from previous holidays can be harvested from Jester’s superior garden (Frostfell, Erollisi Day, Nights of the Dead, Tinkerfest, Brewday Festival, Bristlebane Day) in Enchanted Lands.
      • Frostfell tradeskill stations & fuel merchants set up in Enchanted Lands and Sinking Sands. They are visually marked by candy canes!
      • Achievements:
        • Fur Finder / Rabbit Nabber / Bunny Hoarder / Hare Wrangler / Cottontail Collector / The Fast and the Furriest
          • Respawn time on the bunnies across Norrath has been increased!
      • Collections
        • Prankster’s Novelties – Not repeatable
      • Quests
        • Riddled Throughout the Land – Repeatable every year
          • New reward choice - Sandstone of Gygax
        • Riddled Again – Repeatable every year
          • New reward choice - Lemon Stone of Chance
        • Riddled Yet Again – Repeatable every year
          • New reward choice - Karborite Stone of Arneson
    The 4/1 only content will run until 3/20 for testing purposes, and then be back on 4/1.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!!! This is such good news for the people of Kaladim!!
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea at least we get a little something , now if only I could take one of those bunnies blow it up big enough to use as a mount .
    But lets not be ungrateful , thanks Kaitheel .
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, the most annoying part is the "waiting for zone server"!
    And the fact that we have 3 or 4 events at once (4 if you split Bristlebane in half for April's first hehe)
    And maybe the fact I missed a no-trade loot on a char when the chests changed and I didn't realize it was an exquisite.
    But hey, that's the price to pay.

Anyway, got the 3 dices. Is it intended that the "Karborite Stone of Arneson" and not "Kaborite Stone of Arneson". Would guess it's a typo.

I put all of them up in my Opera House (Qeynos - Leucosia - Published in medium under the name "Bristlebane 2020" and now with a rabbit)

12. Cora Active Member

I know that it's way too late for suggestions, but I just had an idea that I figured I'd pass along to mull for another time. What about a Magician's Top Hat (house-placeable item, not clothing), either with or without a small rabbit inside. It would not only give us a fun placeable piece of clothing to decorate closets and whatnot, but would also allow us to position them above house actors to give them both a hat and hair.

Just a thought. :) Thank you for all your hard work bringing us these events, Kaitheel, and for all the lovely folks on Test who squash them bugs. You're the best! <3
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is the 3/20 until 12:01 am PST, or 11:59 pm PST? It makes a huge difference... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

The test server events do not run on set time schedules, unlike live. It will be turned off at some time today.

A big thank you to all who have helped to test this, and any of the others in the avalanche of Spring events. You've definitely helped squash them bugs, yo!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Kaitheel Developer

The Bristlebane Day fixes will hit Test with tonight's update (according to the update notes). Check it out when it does!

I heard a rumor there's even some new items attached to the patchcraft keepers for higher level players. Lemme know what ya find!

~ Kaitheel
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

to bad I don't have the new expansion
  17. Kasa Well-Known Member

Only coins in the boxes after the update so far.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Kasa Well-Known Member

Woot got something, Cloak of the Pretender 165 Resolve
  19. Kasa Well-Known Member

Imposter's Belt 165 Resolve
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

[BUG] Cloak of the Pretender has the scarf icon, and fits in waist slot. Not sure how that makes it a cloak. :D {grin}