Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'm confused, wasn't the ruby skimmer already added last year? That's a copy/paste error right? I discovered it on Thurgadin with Whil last year
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm having an issue even finding the white heather.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I didn't have a problem with theheather myself. The nodes are small, smaller than regular bushes, very very white with a blueish glow. I think they were very beautiful.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

You are correct. Edited my post.

~ Kaitheel
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

PRETTY please with cheese on top or what ever is your favorite
    Can we PLESE , please have at least a merchant on Kaladim ?
    I really need some pink elephant's.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's too late to do so on Test for "April Fool's" (these last few days), but can we please get another zone other than just Enchanted Lands for that third of the new collection (Prankster's Novelties: Bubble Pipe, Chattering Teeth, Woven Finger Trap)? Like, say, New Halas as well? They're extremely spread out in EL, they have to compete with the default collection bits if one has some way of tracking nodes, and they're also competing with the Pies, which only show up in EL and Sinking Sands. It was really nerve-wracking trying to find all the blasted Woven Finger Traps I needed for my gang of Hordelings on Test in time.

That's the key: the new collection is essentially a timed event. And while I love, love, love, LOVE the easier "drop rate" for a real Pie piece (thank you, Kaitheel! :D), it's still a time sink unless you get it right off the bat. :-/

Uwk
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

For the Highest of Silly Days, could we get a merchant that sells the recipe books from all the holidays?
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:( owe was hoping we would get a merchant on Kaladim like we did on Stormhold and Deathtoll and Fallen Gate.
    Sad face.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Too soon after the server opening - even the servers you mentioned didn't have any world events this soon after coming up, unless I am misremembering.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o mother don't be so mature ;) I know we just started but , but , but
  11. Mirt Well-Known Member

If you want to experience the live events, come back to live servers. TLE servers are meant to progress from the beginning, not have full blown world events.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Mirt :) I am playing on almost all servers anyway , including the test server and the euro server.
    I can also run those festivals on Fallen Gate I just wished there were more people around.
  13. Pijotre Well-Known Member

So remenber how the Gigglegibber Scavenger Hunt was always taunting us with this ring with uber stats that you really wish was small enough to wear when you receive it, well I for one don't find the rings new stats all that enticing :p
    [IMG]
  14. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Another issue the gear that drops in the occasional ornate chests on the patchcraft creatures still has a max level of 95. Seems that could use a bump as well. Hard to test as they are not common, but I got 2 level 95 items from 2 chests doing this on an unmentored level 110 char.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's apparently not the stats (though some stats magically "improve" when you Attune the items, not when you're just Examining them, I've noticed...), it's the category of item: can't you see it's MYTHICAL? :D

Uwk
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Okay, this won't work for decorating inside a house: \aITEM -162248321 742402774:Vibrant Bristlebane Banner\/a -- The thing is whipping around like its in front of an oscillating fan.

Can we get a static version that just hangs there for next year, pretty please?
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I feel like I live in a wind tunnel from March through November every year!!
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would like the killer bunnies back too!
  19. Rarkevan Active Member

The white heather! The most gorgeous white heather! I am speaking of course of the items to be gathered in the final step of the new Pot of Luck quest.

Can we please please have White Heather as a house item? Blue sparkles and all? I'd go rake up hundreds of coins to pay for those on an event vendor!!!
  20. Miragian Well-Known Member

I second (or third this, or whatever)