Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Well this bites. Am in Commo nlands now, a 30's level SK spawns the berry-fed bovoch. I run up to it and it's not attackable. Yet I been all over and not had one trigger for me yet. Is it because I'm level 100, or cause am a female Iksar? (Remembers a bovoxh flying mount bug that only affected female iksars.)

It's not attackable. Why is it me that gets bugs?
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

There is also Butcherblock, near the second Gryphon tower. The berry might be stuck somewhere on occasion, in a spot no one knows to look for it. As for triggers, they are way too specific sometimes I think.
  3. Idaho Iksar Active Member

One is stuck in Commonlands. The player that triggered it was not a beastlord and had not intentions of killing it. tried bribing with plats even. Trying with my other 38 BL (jeweler) to see if he has any better luck.

Put in a petition for what good that does. Last one took nearly 18 hours to get a reply.

Okay, my 38 Ratonga Beasty got his on top of ToFS. So for some reason my main Beastlord is bugged. Must be the 'female Iksar' bug that's arisen again.
  4. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Wonder if it's because the main Beastlord is level 100? Are other level 100 Beastlords having issues too?
  5. Kaitheel Developer

As I stated in your PM:

Although I was not the designer that originally implemented this I can say that there is a time set on each of the spawn locations. They are independent of one another. If anyone else has triggered that bovoch successfully, it will not spawn for you until that time is up. But the event is active and the bovochs are possible to get, as you have confirmed, and I am glad to see it!

The one that you encountered in Commonlands is odd indeed. Thank you for letting us know of the issue! We'll have to investigate that in hopes of resolving it for next year.

~ Kaitheel
  6. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Well if this don't beat all... at Windstalker Village, a berry-fed bovich spawns. Did not see no one else nearby. Went over, and it's not attackable. How can I tame it then?!?

Edit: Well. I called out a warder, still nothing. I went into Spiritual Stance, the berry-fed bovoch poofed. Guess my main BL character is bugged. No strawberry bovoch warder for me I reckon.
  7. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Found a very helpful male Iksar, Caith. He was able to use his superior intellect & skills to spawn an attackable version of this meatbeast and I was able to charm it! Thank you, Caith!
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Thanks for the help! Caith and Gninja helped to diagnose it. It is an issue related to players that are level 100. Ugh.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Kaitheel Developer

We plan to get it fixed for the next update (currently planned for Tuesday, 4/7). We'll extend the berry-fed bovoch availability to accommodate it.

~ Kaitheel
  10. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Three Cheers for the dev team!!!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hip, hip, huzzah! Hip, hip, huzzah! Hip, hip, huzzah! :D

But really, I thought that whole "two end digits" sort of thing went out with the year 1999... ;)

Uwk