Bristlebane’s Meaty Monstrosity

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Thanks to some flying lessons, I can now make my Meatbeast *step* as he climbs!! It's the bomb!
    ttobey likes this.
  2. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Even had my 5k sc waiting for it, why Bristlebane could not glue wings on Pinkie too ? /sad :(
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I suppose I won't feel too silly for having bought my pink meatbeast for double last year ;) I did after all get a year extra out of it.
  4. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing the berry-fed bovoch down to something more reasonable! Still a bit pricey for a ground mount, but it's a price I can live with.

If only they were leapers - then I'd have the horse of a different color for ground, berry-fed bovoch for leaping, sepia skystrider for gliding, and winged bovoch for flying! All Bristlebane mounts, all the time!
  5. Malleria Well-Known Member

Apparently not awesome enough to justify putting wings on the pink one. Which is especially odd since the only thing that WAS new and innovative (the animations) had already been done. All that was necessary was to glue the wings on o_O
  6. Luperza Community Manager

Just because the berry-fed bovoch (which the Dev Team wants to be a bit more rare) doesn't have wings doesn't mean that the flying meatbeast shouldn't deserve hype. ;)
  7. steve7233 New Member

I want one. :D:eek: Do I need to bea certain lvl. I just started today. Lvl 2 Mage/Wizard.
  8. Sambril Well-Known Member

Welcome!

You need to be 85 adventure or tradeskill to use a flying mount. There is also a ground version of the mount available in the markeplace and they can be used from level 1. In addition flying mounts can be used as appearance over a ground mount so you can get the look but not the flight - you could use the flying meatbeast over a quested mount (you typically get your first quested mount at level 18-20).
  9. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Fixed! Thank you Sir Tonga

Unfortunately I was unable to find a pink bovich warder to tame anywhere on Norrath. Someone hinted there may be one in Prexus although have no way to get there. /toothy grin