Bristlebane’s Meaty Monstrosity

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Kham Active Member

Does this mean our Bristlebane avatar mounts that no longer drop will grow wings?
    Kinya and Naudi like this.
  2. Tikshadow New Member

Reminds me of an old children's rhyme. Birdie birdie, in the sky. Why'd you do that in my eye. Birdie birdie, I won't cry. I'm just glad that cows can't fly!
    Kikielle and Finora like this.
  3. HarmonyThurston Member

LOL. Thats hilarious. :)
  4. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Would love if if for the pink berry fed i bought last year i could buy (SC fine) an "upgrade" token to be able to fly and not spend another 5k SC on the 1st for another one ... LOL
  5. Qixil Active Member

I'm wondering if the "eary" mount will be revealed on the 1st (hopefully not 5K).. unless the moo mount is the eerie mount?
  6. Tagnar New Member

Compared to the Landmark intro video we're forced to watch, its a billion dollar blockbuster!
  7. Malleria Well-Known Member

Hoping there's a special mount for the 1st. Call me a downer, but the winged meatbeast is a huge disappointment. I was expecting something really unique, like the meatbeast mount was last year. Instead they took wings (not even original wings, just the flight wings) and glued them onto the existing model and called it done. I'm sure the extra animations made for the model are great, but it doesn't have that same excitement when its just a reused mount.
  8. Charlice Well-Known Member

Omg marry me Ttobey! Watched the vid 20 minutes ago, still can't stop laughing.

I'm loving the winged Meatbeast, it is just pure awesome on a stick! Thank you!
    Kikielle, Xillean and Tariya like this.
  9. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Atkins and Tobey are the best devs ever.
    Kinya, Kikielle, Xillean and 3 others like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Those cookies kept getting mushy in my pocket!
    Katz and Xillean like this.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

I noticed that the meatbeast mounts tend to 'disappear', visually, from under their riders past a certain distance, leaving the riders flying on 'nothing'. Other mounts at that distance paint fine.
  12. Mystfit Well-Known Member

If you don't want mushy cookies, don't stand so close to Chris A. He seems to be a milk attractor....!
    Tariya likes this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll check that on Tuesday, we may have forgot his lods.
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I disagree (though I admit a bias). Making the decision to make them fly is one thing. Using itttttyyyy bitttyyyyy wings is comic genius.
    Kikielle likes this.
  15. Gosh Member

meatbeasts are sweet. Looks like Bristlebane likes pets. But:
    Where are the Meatbeast (and baby meatbeast) pet lllusions ???
    :confused: :eek: (omg the smilies look so funny here hahaha)
  16. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

While looking at the mount disappearing bug, could you please look at fae characters on quite a few mounts have their legs sinking into the mount like this :

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  17. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Wasn't here last year for this event, but do see a cow bell on the ground matriarch mount, but not on the flying mount. Wondered why that was. And after seeing the Meatbeast Movie had wondered too why no milk attack. /snicker

One think I have been noticing is when flying level the Meatbeast animation is not fluid, it jerks from the right to the left as if missing a few clips in transition. Others have noticed that too. that is about the only issue I've experienced.

Edit: Made a fast clip from a digital camera, now on YouTube.
  18. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Here's a more expanded view, rotated the flying bovich around more to show that clipping glitch.

19. Malleria Well-Known Member

While shrinking the wings may be a good idea, I was commenting on using an existing wing model and attaching them to another existing model.
  20. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yes, I understood the specifics of your concern, but (to me, since this is an opinion issue), that would be like turning your nose up at a Recee's peanut butter cup cause it reused chocolate and peanut butter, both existing models. :)