Bring BG's to Kaladim!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Redlight, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Redlight Well-Known Member

With class balance being done for Nagafen season 2, how much effort is it to bring the classic Battlegrounds to the Kaladim server? I would say minimal, in return for TONS OF FUN! This would be an amazing change up to the hunter dailies!

Leave your thoughts as to why this might be a good idea or why not, thanks all!
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Um would need to be on live because you went too far back in time man. You are prebg lol
    Desetibrat, Obano and Breanna like this.
  3. Obano Well-Known Member

There was a really old school battleground in DoF era where players ran around to pick up hp pots while fighting. It was called the arena or something.
    Desetibrat and Soara2 like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Oh I started in 2011, so didn't know that.
    Desetibrat and Breanna like this.
  5. Redlight Well-Known Member

That is true. However, when BG's came out it was divided in level tiers: 30-39, 40-49 up till 80-89 and 90.
    Desetibrat and Soara2 like this.
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Yes, now that I was around for. Still think all servers should be able to have it.
    Desetibrat and Breanna like this.
  7. Redlight Well-Known Member

I agree, but the level of effort it would take for live servers is unrealistic (meanwhile, mechanics from kaladim in BG could be the same as nagafen season 2, very little effort). To level a toon to max level and gear it costs about 2-3 kronoes on kaladim, grind some plat on live and pretty much everyone can afford it. Add some reward to it, such a single BiS piece of gear and it will be swarmed. Sounds like heaps of fun to me, especially to keep people entertained on Kaladim as it is already dying out for the expansion.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Are you saying it was opened on Nagafen season 2? I did not know that, don't play on that server to know it. I didn't know bringing something we already had was unrealistic either, but okay.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Redlight Well-Known Member

No, I am speaking of the pvp combat mechanics.
    Soara2 likes this.