Brigand

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Prox, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Prox Well-Known Member

Hey fellow Brigands

Just looking for a little advice / feedback to search out some more DPS . My AA speck is viewable on EQ2 wire.

Thanks
  2. Perciful Active Member

Hi Prow,

Your Stats are better than mine. I have been reviewing your AA’s for hints to improve mine. I would love to hear about your casting order. It may help me.

Thanks
  3. Redlight Well-Known Member

Get the crit bonus prestige thingy. Also take two points out of Potent Venom and put them in to Exacting Venom. Raidwide the damage is definitely worth it.
    Prox likes this.
  4. Prox Well-Known Member

Thanks , I will swap those around , think I have had that before . Just keep forgetting to put those points there when I make changes. AA is a never ending battle.
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

My cast order is in a constant state of moving around. I honestly have not found one that seems to consistently work better than another.I always start with band of thugs when up then , DOM, double up , dispatch, debilitate, murderous rake , will to survive, dagger storm , master strike., battery/assault, shenanigans. Then I cast shadow , move on the assensions and then do it all again. That is my current order. Well if in raid ......heroics.....I am normally with at least one assassin , so ya that means I get about half my cast out and the mob is dead....lol
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

I see what your saying , need to take the end line crit bonus in the prestige tree.