Brigand questions/advice

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by S1Nx81, Jan 4, 2021.

1. S1Nx81 New Member

Hi all,

Made a boosted Brigand recently.

Link: Leashya [120 Brigand] - Maj'Dul - EQ2U - Character Details (eq2wire.com)

Have a question re character progression page..

The Brigand Training Tab is confusing me As you move up levels you make the prior version of a ability redundant and you don't need to have a lower tier version of a ability in the lower levels of that tab to then select the upper ones at higher level. It is not clear at all what I should be picking for each level given I am already at max level ?
  2. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the grandmaster upgrades you can pick every 10 levels starting at 14? If so, since you boosted just ignore the previous levels and only pick an upgrade from the level 115 line. You don't have to fill in/select the lower level ones unless your OCD compels you to.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. S1Nx81 New Member

Yes, it is indeed the Grandmaster upgrades from level 14, so I just ignore all that ? except the choice at 115 ?

4. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Yep, you can ignore!
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

Confirmed that you may ignore all but the final GM pick if you so desire. BUT, be aware that the one that you pick does not count as a GM when upgrading to Ancient/Celestial tiers.
    Breanna likes this.