Brigand Orange Rune - 0 Fervor to Dispatch...

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Monstuhr, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

The brigand orange rune is displaying the fervor boost to dispatch as "0"

Hopefully just a display error, but just in case...
  2. Kielex Well-Known Member

0 fervor buff to brigs on Dispatch??? NERF OP!!!!
  3. Kielex Well-Known Member

Yeah, feels like no increase at all, probably not a display bug.
    Azian likes this.
  4. Dabb Active Member

5. Azian Well-Known Member

This was my feeling too although I haven't had a chance to really test it properly yet. Just looking at some zone parses last night I was thoroughly underwhelmed.
  6. Svenone Well-Known Member

Whatever it was, display error or bug, it is fixed now. My rune now shows "Increases Fervor of Dispatch by 100."
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

When a new stat is introduced, it always starts small. Ability Doublecast Chance is new. I expect that we will be able to reach 100%+ with the next expansion or maybe the one after that. The devs are likely testing the effects of the new stat before unleashing it fully. Sadly, I believe that the population of the test server is too small to get the desired feedback that they desire and/or need.

The 5% Fervor that the rune gives applies globally, and that is not bad at all.

The modification to Dispatch chops the recast of my CA from 30 to 15, and significantly increases the debuff portion (not so much for the damage portion, though). It also gives Dispatch +100% Fervor, which IMO is nothing to knock! Yeah, this portion was bugged (unknown if it was merely a display issue or if it really wasn't working) but it is fixed now.