BRIGAND NERF JANUARY 19TH, 2017 TLE - Double Up daze effect added -

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Jnrai, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Jnrai Member

SO after the patch today, you can no longer preform auto attacks while double up is active.. Yup time to betray to swashbuckler is now. I've instantly removed double up from my hotbars it is completely useless now and ruins dps numbers every time. Oh and even though it wasn't mentioned in the update notes I noticed the daze effect added instantly after the update today YOU CANT FOOL ME trying to slip a daze into my double up nope! This needs to be changed before everquest loses more people then those who already deleted their brigands DOUBLE UP WAS MY favorite BRIGAND ability haven't used it since a huge daze was added in the patch ealier:((((( its like being stunned or charmed by a mob you can't auto attack... PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH REMOVE DAZE FROM DOUBLE UP it wasn't listed or mentioned in the update notes so it must be a glitch or that is some sneaky backhanded work but if its just a glitch then it needs to be changed asap. remove daze from double up or say goodbye to all your brigs! and say hello to an overflow of swashbucklers
  2. Azian Well-Known Member

Caith answered a question about this on discord confirming it is a bug and will be fixed next patch. We are probably stuck with it until Tuesday but a few days isn't bad.

Edit to add: I see he answered in your other thread as well in the general discussion area.

3. Ronjah Active Member

Damn! No swashbuckler overflow then ?