Brigand macro setup

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Trel Sha'Vega, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Trel Sha'Vega New Member

Hey guys, I just came back from being away for 10 years and @#$%, they doubled the amount of abilities!

After just a few days, my wrist is killing me from the constant clicking. Can anyone help me set up some macros to cut down on the spam? I can't even watch the combat at this point, I'm just staring at my abilities, which is...not fun.

I tried making a macro, but it doesn't seem to work. It casts like the first ability, but everything else seems to get ignored.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

you have to keep clicking it, each time you hit macros with abilities it only applies the first thing on the list that isn't on cooldown.
    Trel Sha'Vega likes this.
  3. Trel Sha'Vega New Member

Ah, well that's good to know.
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

The macro system in EQ2 is designed that way. Except for instand-cast items, only one (or two if you have the option set in the options) will ever cast per use of the macro. Also, there are purposely no wait/pause types of commands, or conditionals (if A=true then do B). I believe this is in an attempt to prevent botting using the macro system.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

You still can bot with the macro system, it just requires much much more in depth macros using 100+ alias loops. I've actually made it successfully, it just isn't worth the effort.