Brigand Balance Request

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Perciful, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Myrkul New Member

but only upon termination? so those first 50 seconds you dont have that 4%, do you?
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

This is the only "max health" reducer in game at the moment, I have no idea if it's still max health or if the tooltip was just missed.

I would love to test it, however due to developer arrogance and unwillingness to listen to feedback, guild halls never made it to TLE. So I never had a training dummy to see if its max health was actually being reduced.

If someone wants to test this on live i'd also love to know.
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

No, it literally applies the 4% the second you hit it. Both debuffs can be up at once. You just must be behind the mob for the 4% debuff to apply as opposed to the stat debuff one.
    Snikkety likes this.
  4. Myrkul New Member

i'll find a scout and try it sometime, and let you know

i kinda hope it's not fixed, so i can do a MUUCH more dramagic 'what's up with that?'
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

No, you get it the first 50 seconds. Maybe it's just badly worded, the "upon termination" is upon damage received, termination fo the rpevious effect.
  6. Airwalker Member

Has anyone parse combat mitigation Debuffs? Would it be more beneficial to stack these vs anguish proc?
  7. Miroh Well-Known Member

Are brigands still borked?

Oh yeah....
  8. Luciano Member

Discussion start with claim, that Brigs are no more debuffing way, that mob takes literally double damage and someone is opponing that he can increase damage by some 4 % ... and about this riculous claim we have 3 pages of chat ..... bravo....