Brigade 1 on Maj'Dul

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Marina Mawr, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Marina Mawr Member

We are recruiting for full time Tank, DPS (Scout and Mage), Utility and Healers. (any flavor)

We are a long established alliance raid force on Maj'Dul. We use Discord as our means of communication.

We are laid back but get things done. Are you interested in/thinking about raiding with the new expac dropping? Now is the time... You don't have to leave your guild to raid with us. We raid Mon/Tues and Thurs 7 to 9:30 PM CDT We use Discord as our means of communication.

Either message me here on the forums or DM me in Discord. My ID is Marina#1572
  2. Marina Mawr Member

Still looking for healers and DPS.

Tank spot has been filled.

Thank you for the responses! :)
  3. Marina Mawr Member

Update:
    Looking for 2 healers. :)
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

One more big DPS would also be nice! ;)
  5. Marina Mawr Member

Updated recruitment message.
  6. Marina Mawr Member

Still looking for healers, dps and utility. If you are interested in raiding, please inbox me, dm me in Discord or look for me on the Maj'Dul Server.
  7. Marina Mawr Member

We are slowly but surely slogging through the H1's. If you are interested in raiding *eventually* get in touch! We are laid back, a long standing raid force on Maj'Dul (starting on Crushbone) and determined.
  8. Marina Mawr Member

Still seeking friendly faces of all classes. Healers, Utility and DPS. We use Discord as our means of communication. If you are interested in groups and raiding, please Inbox me or look for Plentiup/Arduatha/Briarthorne on Maj'Dul.
  9. Marina Mawr Member

Updated the Looking for... to reflect recruiting a tanky type.
    Please contact me via Discord @ Marina#1572