Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Kaitheel Developer

SerRRRverRRR updates! [said in best James T. Kirk angry voice]

I just activated it for a second and third time on all servers. It should be on everywhere now.

*sigh*

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Green Brewday one works, the ones from the marketplace still don't, except for the Patched Goblin Top Hat.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :D

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Could it be because of the horns? How well do they work on things like Sarnak and maybe Iksar? :-/

Uwk
  5. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

No, it was a bug. It only worked for one top hat for some reason. Then there was a brewday version, they fixed it for that one, but the other ones on the marketplace are just invisible on Aerakyn. I really don't care cause I don't even wear it anymore...
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's a shame; they're pretty snazzy. :(

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, if you're the one responsible for this change, I just gotta say...

THANK YOU!!! :D

Doing the Beers for Brell quest in Enchanted Lands, by taking the official horse to the Goblin Pass Station and jumping off right at the minotaur, was absolutely painless this year for my lowbees! I even got to run to the actual Station (while Stealthed, but still) without any problems! :D

Much love your way! :D

Uwk
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My bad...looks like it stops working (as in, you can't see the invisibles any more) for a MINUTE before it finally wears off. This blows. :-/

I think it should still be effective until it starts blinking, like under 15 seconds. Especially now on the last day, when 87 people queue up for these, and it takes quite awhile for them to re-pop. :-/

Uwk