Brewday Bugs and Feedback 2014

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Extemper, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...could someone please hunt this down? Anything that would help with this thing...do you remember the name of it, or what type of category it might be considered? :-/

The categories in Advanced Options aren't any more intuitive than any of the rest of it, usually...thank goodness for tool tips. ;->

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Personally, I think it's the blasted tables that get in the way. Cute, but it's easy as pie to get almost 200 hearts a'fluttering, simply because there's nothing really impeding you, especially not in the Antonica side (there's just not the heart density over in Commonlands to make it worth the while, not even right there by the gates of Freeport [yeah, I know; "fair play" and "Lucan D'Lere" go together like china cups and bowling balls, but still...]. My Evils always took their chances in Antonica when they wanted the achievement. Easy-peasy-squeezy-cheesy. ;->). Just run up the lines, jump into the clumps, watch out for the tents and logs and trees and rocks, effortless. :)

Here, most of the dang gobboes are practically sitting at the tables. If you try to jump up onto them (the tables, that is) and do a run that way, unless you've timed any gap-spanning jumps properly, splat. And there just doesn't seem to be the sheer number of gobboes that there were of hearts; the density isn't there. :-/

Uwk
    Sambril likes this.
  3. Mophia Active Member

Agreed, and with a small char like a fae, it's 10 times worse. Seleune is a half elf, and still can't manage it. Perhaps a size boost might help the small chars, but not everyone can get hold of things like that.

This is the reason I've just skipped most of the races in the past, and as for the Bristlebane bounce, forget it, I'm not going near it, I'm useless on jumping things.

As is stated earlier in this thread, these things should be fun, not frustration!!!!!!
    Sambril and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Petrified ogre eye. Check the broker for ogre bones or the eye itself.It's a collection and you need the eye and an ogre bone to make it work. It gives you an ogre illusion. That's what I use, along with Cloak of the Harvester. I actually got 119 yesterday..
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

I'll go look. I set it back in... 2006? and forgot about it.
  6. Calthine Well-Known Member

Options > Advanced Options > User Interface > Popup Messages > Popup Message Speed
    [IMG]
  7. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Cool Idea:) I tried it but unfortunately still getting score in the 90s
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks! :D

Uwk
  9. Calthine Well-Known Member

Did it help?
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Immensely, though I doubt I'll get much chance to try it out this holiday; Real Life is rearing its ugly head. If I have time before the holiday's over, I'll see about that one quest, but already I've noticed a huge difference in every other application! Thanks again! :)

Uwk
    Calthine likes this.