Brawler AA Tree

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by AustinB, Dec 16, 2012.

1. AustinB Member

I've decided to make a post about the Brawler AA trees after reading the posts for Warrior and Crusader AA trees. As it stands There are some very week AA choices In the brawler tree, resulting in a rather small selection of viable specs.I hope to address some of these issues and provide some suggestions to improve these lines.

BRAWLER TREE
    • Strength Line - This line is focused on improving the brawlers overall damage output.
    • Agility Line - This line is focused on adding some additional utility to brawlers.
    • Stamina Line - This line is focused on adding additional hate generation to brawlers.
    • Wisdom Line - This line is focused on improving the brawlers AE damage output.
    • Intelligence Line - This line is focused on improving the brawlers survivability.
    Chi
    The only thing I am worried about in regards to this skill is that it doesn't really scale. Most brawlers should be at, or near, the caps on all the stats this skill provides. This causes the skill to become less effective as the strength of our gear increases. I would suggest that Chi no longer be a temp buff, but rather a static boost to our stats similar to what Crusaders have. This way we can build our gear around having these stats always active instead of having them tied to a temp buff that can only be used 1 time during most fights. Something like this would be optimal in my opinion:
    • Chi - +15% Ability Cast Speed, +35% Ability Recovery Speed, +10% Attack Speed, +10% DPS.
    The boost is large enough to have a noticeable effect, but not large enough to become completely overpowered.

Monkey Dodge
    This skill is basically useless in it's current form. Please consider changing it to 0.5% or 0.25% Dodge per rank.

Altruism and Monkey Wisdom
    This is another useless skill. The intent seems to be that you place this on a DPS class that might pull aggro. If they pull aggro and die they get Feign Death and allow you to get aggro back. The problem is that this skill is basically an inferior form of Winds of Salvation. The endline for this tree probably should be something utility related. I would suggest something like this:
    • Altruism - On a Dodge this spell will cast Altruism on the group. Restores 2*(player level) Health and 0.5*(player level) Power to all group members.
    • Monkey Wisdom 2 Ranks, 4 points - The first rank allows Altruism to trigger off of a successful Dodge, Parry, Block, or Riposte. The second rank wards group member AE for 0.5% of the brawlers max health for 10 seconds (increments up to 5 times). The ward value is renewed whenever Altruism triggers.
    These changes to the Agility line would make it a solid choice for tanking-based utility. In PvP it would provide us with some much needed self healing and power regen. In PvE it would increase survivability of brawlers in lower end guilds by allowing the brawler to aid with some healing and power regen. Brawlers in high end guild probably wouldn't need this as their group members should provide them with sufficient healing and power regen.

Deflecting Pincers
    The Deflection granted by this skill is useless. Please consider changing this to 0.5% or 0.25% Extra Riposte Chance per rank.

Mantis Mastery
    Please consider having this AA increase the range of Mantis Leap by 2.5m per rank in addition to improving the duration of the skill.

Crane Flock
    With no benefits to going over 100% AE auto attack, and the poor return on Multi Attack above 600% this skill is destined to become useless. I am already proccing to 100% AE auto attack and 700-800 MA during raids. The only reason I still have this skill is because I spent points in this tree for Crane Twirl and Crane Growth. I would suggest making Crane Flock also have a 100% chance to trigger the damage proc from Crane Twirl on any combat or spell hit.

Eagle's Talon
    Please change this to 0.5% or 0.25% parry per rank.

Eagle Shriek and Eagle's Patience
    Eagle Shriek is useless as you'll never spend any noticeable amount of time bellow 50% HP without being dead. Eagle's Patience is useless because you'l never have enough time to cast it, and it requires you stay below 50% health to trigger the stoneskin.
    • Eagle Shriek - Group buff that absorbs any attack the inflicts less than 1% of the players maximum HP. There is no HP threshold to maintain this buff (ie it is a maintained buff that is always up). This will probably have to have a different effect in PvP.
    • Eagle's Patience - Change it so that it triggers automatically when the brawler goes bellow 50% HP, but only allow it to trigger once every 45 seconds. This still requires Eagle Shriek to be active, but this wont be an issue as Eagle Shriek will always be active as long as you have the Intelligence endline.
    The change to Eagle Shriek wouldn't do very much by itself. Even fully raid buff with 175k HP (my personal best with temp buffs included) it would absorb a maximum hit of 1750 damage. This just provides the group with some additional protection against low damage abilities that might otherwise eat up wards/reactives/stoneskins.
    The real benefit would be the change to Eagle's Patience. Allowing it to automatically trigger when the brawler goes bellow 50% HP allows it to help reduce the effects of spike damage on the brawler.
  2. Netty Member

Giving brawlers even more utility that what you have would be op. I agree with some of your ideas but many of them are just extremly OP. Giving cranetwirl a 100% proc rate with crane flock would be insanly OP. Cranetwirl can spike VERY high as it is on aoe fights...
  3. Silzin Active Member

I like most of your suggestions and I don’t think is OP.

Chi
    I like your idea. I have long since dropped this end line fir more defensive or agro options. I think that most brawlers that still use this ability use it for the Ruse not the dps boost, so keeping 5-10% ability Ruse would be nice.

Monkey Dodge - and the other avoidance ability's
    I am not sure the Dev's want to increase the uncontested avoidance of tanks in this location.

Altruism and Monkey Wisdom
    I am trying this ability out to help protect my healers on hard hitting AoE's where the healers need to stay in.
    With that said I would not be agenized changing this to what you have suggested. I like the idea of the group heal/power. I am just afraid that a group heal and ward on avoid may get us healing a lot in group content.

Mantis Mastery
    It would be very nice to have more range on this ability since mobs hit boxes are growing more and more.

Eagle Shriek and Eagle's Patience
    I like the idea to having a Defensive endline in the brawler tree. all other tanks get one why should we not get one. but I have for ever just seen this ability as a soloing tool. but know since its not even needed or helpful to soloing it needs to be changed.
    I like the idea of the group survivability since we provide so little to a group other then Combat Mastery. I am abrade tho that added group survivability may get the guards mad. but it still feels that we as a group are still running into problems of people that still think we should only be a DPS/ part time tank.
  4. Buffrat Well-Known Member

AGI, STA, WIS lines are all fine as is. Mantis Leap's range is already large enough. Chi is becoming useless as top end brawlers are hitting 100% reuse/casting without excessive buffs. INT was useful for Roehn Theer add explosions but that was about it for the last 7(+.5 aod) expansions.
  5. Netty Member

You provide so litle vs other tanks other than combat mastery? Im not sure if i should laugh or cry at that statement. Maybe monks have abit worse Utility but Bruisers is hands down the tank class with the best all around utility of any tank class.Combat mastery makes up for a huge part of it aye but thats just how it is. I can agree with Chi might be useless for top end brawlers. And shriek and patience are kind meh. But your ideas are just to much. If you had a stoneskin that triggered every time you did fall under 50% health that can trigger every 45 secs... its OP as hell. And sorry if you cant understand that. Altruism is very nice as it is aswell imo.
  6. Obano Well-Known Member

The INT line is the only line that needed to be adjusted.

Don't change Chi as it is still a solid temp for about 99% of the player base.

Ya... I kinda already was going to start this thread, stated so in my Crusader Thread as well as my responses in the Warrior tree.
    I am raiding atm so I can't in depth read but just going off Obano and Netty not sure how I will agree/disagree with you.
  8. AustinB Member

Chi is largely useless because it's pretty easy to cap or come close to capping all the stats granted by Chi. I would rather have a static boost to these stats that so that I can set up my gear more precisely. Besides, the primary benefit of Chi is that it allows you to hit 3-4 CA's without interrupting your auto attack with the reuse speed ensuring you don't run out of CA's to hit. With an adequate boost to cast an recovery you can get largely the same effect without needing to wait on a buff that is only up 13% of the time. This change ensure that Chi always remains a viable spec, as opposed to the state it is in now where it provides a very small boost to stats because everyone is already getting very close to capping these stats.

I can't honestly see Altruism ever being useful in it's current state. Perhaps if the brawler using it isn't geared enough to tank or DPS it might be required to give that brawler some use in raid, but that really the only viable use I can see for it. The reuse at the top of the tree is fine, but Altruism needs something. For Monks, Winds of Salvation is a superior skill due to its lower reuse anyways.

Extra range on Mantis Leap would be nice, especially with some of the hitbox sizes and the way some mobs like to memwipe and shoot across the room to some raid member who's busy fighting adds or something. The skill is quite good as it is, but some extra range would be nice.

Crane Flock is basically useless in its current state as AE auto attack is easy to max out through adorns and a small bit of reforging (30% from legs/forearms, 20% from Crane Twirl, 36-40% from proc adorn which is up almost all the time) at the moment. The multi attack is mostly negligible. This skill needs a buff to remain useful.

Int line is useless, it really needs something.

A final note. Everyone saying that brawlers are fine and in really good shape is correct. However, if the other tank classes get their AAs looked at then there is no reason Brawlers shouldn't receive the same treatment. I obviously don't want brawlers buffed without the other tanks being at the same level.
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

Working on a reformat of the suggestions including my own probably will post tomorrow. Not sure I like some of your suggestions but I will put more in depth when I get a real response.
  10. Malleria Well-Known Member

I think you overestimate how many brawlers are capable of capping their cast speed and reuse without sacrificing other stats. Should leave Chi alone imo until brawler gear in general is given more reforging fodder.
  11. Netty Member

For the first Altruism can save the life of say a healer to stay in on a aoe. They just need to be rdy for it. So yes its usefull. Craneflock being useless since you can cape aoe auto... Well NO OTHER tank class other get a ability like cranetwirl. And tbh its easier to cap for other tank classes. Try playing a berserk since have been caped 100% of the time since kos... Its ok to ask for some fixes imo. To make some useless abilitys better. Bur what you are asking for is to OP. Read the warrior thread. I will not speak about the crusader ides since i feel some of those ideas are to OP aswell. Not much need to be changed imo. just need to fix those few useless stuff and the balance will not be effected that much. Infact it will be better.
  12. Estred Well-Known Member

Time for the ever fun comprehensive look at the tree. This covers all lines and all abilities. As per my usual format Black is ability name/description. Blue is justification for changes (if any). Green Covers my views as to having/not having a change previously suggested.
    Note: My Brawler is a lvl 11 Alt that I made for the purpose of viewing this tree. I will try my best to accurately assess these skills, Raid Brawlers and the like feel free to post your feelings about any changes I may suggest here above posts are taken into consideration.

Strength Line:
    Pressure Point: No change needed: deals damage and is one of about 3-5 physical mit debuffs in the game.

Relentless Punches: No change needed: All Fighter Trees have a MA line.

Claw Reversal: No change needed: If this works at all like the Warriors block skill considering Brawlers do not have a shield this works just fine.

Chi: No Change Needed.
    Brawlers like Warriors use combat arts and relatively low cool-downs except on their very strong abilities. As it stands this is the strongest Fighter Reuse/Casting/Recovery buff there is even more than the statics Crusaders get. This easily allows Brawlers to chain abilities together. This tree must suit all levels not just Raid or End-game atm meaning this buff is very useful while leveling and Raiding if you do not have top tier gear. Perhaps also 10% DPS is less than what you are currently getting unless you have 500 dps to begin with so what you have actually done overall is nerf Chi and just made it something you don't have to cast which imo weakens the skill and its desirability.

Tiger Reflexes(STR SF Line): 1% Flurry per rank.
    As the only Flurry AA tanks get in their subclass trees this skill is unique to Brawlers. Crusaders get 4% Spell Double attack though spells hit harder... I am on the fence about increasing this one and am only suggesting it atm.

Agility Line:

Baton Flurry: No change needed.

Ambidexterity: No change needed.

Monkey Dodge: .25% Dodge chance per rank.
    This has been suggested though Brawlers already have very good dodge so I believe this would function better than .5% as I feel .5% would be like adding 1% block for a Warrior or Crusader because of how block mechanics work for Brawlers. Once you pass lvl 70 the Defense stat becomes very weak.

Altruism:No change needed.
    This functions just like the Guardian skill Sentry watch. The ability to prevent your allies death is far underrated by many. This ability can be used effectivly to keep a healer in-range during a Red-Text AE that is also Unblockable (Blade Dance/Sever Hate) thus allowing the healer to heal the Brawler through the effect. This skill is underrated not weak.

Monkey Wisdom: Final rank adds 2 additional triggers of Altrusim.
    Simply put now the Brawler can protect multiple allies every 1 minute 40 seconds which is very strong in terms of group protection. This also could be very desirable for memwipe intensive fights where Ally death is likely or on fights where death is severely punishing such as the bosses found in Chains of Eternity.

Stamina Line:

Mantis Star: No change needed.

Mantis Bolt: No change needed.

Deflecting Pincers: .25% Dodge per rank.
    Same reasons for this skill as I have for Monkey Dodge here. a full half-percent would be too much 10% flat dodge on an already dodge-heavy tank would be 1: Overpowered in BG's/PVP and 2: unbalancing in PvP versus the plate-tanks. If you now take both this and Monkey you have a 5% dodge chance.

Mantis Leap: No change needed.

Mantis Mastery: 2 Meters per rank and 1 second per rank.
    By the same reason I posted for Joust for Crusaders. This is an initation/chase skill. Adding range to this now that +Range charms are not top level makes up for this and also balances out massive hitboxes such as Baelon of Thule who's outer hit-range is almost 30 meters from the bosses center-point.

Wisdom Line.

Crane Sweep: Applies base damage once every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.
    Like Hammer Ground for Crusaders this skill felt weak later on. With a DoT component it doesn't exponentially gain (CB/PoT) but no longer feels weak especially for when soloing/grouping multiple encounters.

Crane Twirl: No change needed.
    Currently at max is 10% Flurry AND 10% chance to trigger damage... that is a fair bit. I can see no reason to add to this skill which already greatly helps the Brawlers dps.

Crane Growth: No change needed.

Crane Flock: No Change Needed.
    Buffs are found on Swift Swings. This skill is only a "worthless skill" once you hit max Raiding content and even have the capacity to proc 100% AE auto and 600% MA+

Swift Swings: Adds .5 Base-Auto Attack Multiplier to Crane Flock. Each rank adds 1 second to the duration of Crane Flock.
    Here is where Crane Flock gets it's power buff form. This helps out the High-End Raiders dish more damage out by minimally effecting thier base-damage rating Ex: a 6 second weapon has a damage of 154.2 while this is active it now has 158.2
    I however am debating if this change would be a good idea, please respond on this one.

Intelligence Line:

Eagle Spin: No change needed.

Eagle's Fury: No change needed.

Eagle's Talon: .25% Parry per rank.
    Someone check me on how this effects the Brawlers dodge... on paper it sounds ok but again I am sketchy on this tree.

Eagle Shriek: Simply change this to a 30 second duration buff and make it just 260 physical damage is prevented.
    Btw yes to the poster you will anger Guardians if you give both Brawlers group utility as that is what WE are for tank wise so lay-off it. So I will never Advocate what the OP suggested.

Eagle's Patience: Will absorb one attack if the damage is greater than 5% of the Brawlers maximum HP.Eagle Shriek must be active to use Eagle's Patience.
    This makes this skill still function as an intended stoneskin for the Brawler but removes the fact that you cannot use it above 50% HP though only 1 trigger and at a low hp threshold means it will trigger fast when used but is now a more reliable stoneskin for Raid-Brawlers.

Brawlers Tenacity: No change needed.

Alright those long posts are tiring please would love some feedback from raiders on these ideas. I am still very much debating the justifications of some of these as really the only weak line is INT here.
  13. Estred Well-Known Member

Hey Netty as I started that Crusader thread please can you send me a PM about which suggestions are OP and why you think so? Feedback is always appreciated in these threads as the goal is to invigorate these trees not unbalance skills or rolls between the tanks.
  14. Netty Member

Will have a look at the crusader tree some. Like your ideas here in the brawler tree those do make ALOT more sens and are not to overpowered. I dident mean that your ideas where overpowered in the crusader tree. Its just to fix a few worthless things here and there that all the tank classes are left with in this tree. But some ppl just ask for to much. Like what is the point in increasing a working and very nice ability like 40% magical damage reduction to a 100% damage reduction reflect... There is none. I also feel that crusaders and brawlers are kinda balanced when it comes to utility. Maybe Pallys could use a small boost but tbh tanks are not far away from being balanced as it is. So no huge changes are needed. Just a clean up of the trees imo.
  15. Silzin Active Member

First of all i agree with most of this with the exception of the following:

Chi is Fine for soloing and grouping. but you dont need to be in PoW to be able to max out reuse anymore. since Spell Reuse effects all of out temp abilities that are not caped by 50% ability reuse, any brawler can get max reuse on must all of there abilities 100% of the time. this makes this AA very easy to spec out of for all of the stats. It would be nice to see a Single Target buff added to this ability. Like 10% Flurry or some base Auto attack DMG, when active. I am not sure here, this ability was an amassing dps option for a long time and know i cant tell it is running when i have it.

I grouped all of these together since they all do just about nothing against any non solo mobs. changing them to a uncontested avoidance ability may tho be OP since no other tank get any uncontested avoidance in this tree, but it would be nice to have these as a Defensive option again.

I have started using this to help may more i have healers more on the harder content since there are no other endlines i like anymore. It is nice and has a 2m 30sec recast not 1m 30sec recast. but it is a nice ability under some situations. it is fine as is if we can get more options in other places.

this ability is fine but its AoE auto not FLURRY

this ability just like Chi is very easily Caped and you dont need to be in raid gear to get there, you just need to try a little. If something is added to this i would prefer it be an AoE ability not Auto attach ability.

Maybe make Crane Flock be a Blue AoE, and make Swift Swings the 80+% Auto Auto temp buff... or the other way around.

Eagle Shriek has needed help for a long time. It needs to be a self Defensive ability that has some substantial use. It could be left alone but make its have a duration of 10-30 secs when it procs. the stats on it are ok, but its not staying up.

Eagle's Patience is very nice as is, but it can never to used. if Eagle Shriek was changed to have a duration then this would be fine, just need to change the thresholds on it.

Edit changed all of Estred's Green to Blue
  16. Estred Well-Known Member

Thank Slizen for the feedback there. To address your concerns with those suggestions. Since Brawlers and Crusaders are already fairly well balanced in their subclass trees as Buffrat and Obano noted I am only suggesting minor changes. The roll of each class needs to be preserved and adding too much of 1 type of thing can break that. All 3 threads for Fighter AA I have suggested turning the +Defense and +Parry lines into flat small % dodge chance if you sink ALL AA into it unless for Warrior's you really sink all your AA out of living and into that to get a full 10% Dodge (though you lose your +Block mod so you lose uncontested for uncontested).

I won't bother quoting that massive block and just address your concerns here. I had my Brawlers AA open throughout the duration of my post but here we go.

Chi: I can only see adding a minor amount of flurry or base-auto if you REALLY want to see this be a DPS buff because Brawlers already can tickle the behinds of T2-T1.5 dps classes and I do not want to see Brawlers as tanks become T1 DPS as that invalidates other classes. At most I would move my suggested Base-Auto from Swift Swings over here, when Paired with Combat-Mastery a 5 base-auto modifier will change a lot.

As I suggested all 3 of those dodge skills being made uncontested at 2.5% per 10 AA would only net 7.5% Uncontested Dodge if you suck all 30 AA into it... that is a hefty amount of AA to sink considering all tanks have to do these days. By that I don't think such a change would be OP and in fact would have a noticeably impact with how hard bosses hit. Though if Uncontested Avoidance gets too high you can always add "True Strike" to bosses meaning they have a % chance at a guaranteed hit.

Crane Twirl/Crane Flock: Well...why not make it Flurry for Crane Twirl? I can agree with the idea of making Flock a casted blue-AOE thus making it an end-line... say 2% Flurry chance and 5% AoE-Auto Attack per target hit for 15 seconds recast of 2 minutes (without reuse) thus making it dependant on targets hit which is a max of 8 granting a maximum of 16% flurry and 40% AE-Auto for 15 seconds. A PVP version of this would have to be added though.

Eagle Shriek: If you want this left at the whole under 50% health thing that's fine but I made it a 30 second active ability so you can better time Eagle's Patience and actually control when it is active instead of hoping/waiting for it to proc active thus making Eagle's Patience a risky choice due to unreliability.

My statements to Altruism took into account Reuse Speed being capped at 100% Only change I made to it was allowing the final end-line to gain 2 additional triggers. Other options are already precariously balanced to keep Brawlers (both monks and bruisers) In-line for tanking.
    If we added stone-skins then you would encroach on Guardians rolls in groups same if you added too much group options.
    If we add multiple AE-Snaps or dot-AE's then you encroach on the Crusaders rolls in both group and raid.
    If we just buff the heck out of auto-attack stats then tbh you are now encroaching on Berserkers territory.

Brawlers are the "Avoidance Tanks" thus they deal good damage through martial mastery and avoid damage because they cannot take hits very well. The changes I suggest I hope keep that goal in mind but add a bit more reliable survival to Brawlers with their INT line now.
  17. Hert Member

if youre looking to make the int line more useful. id suggest something that has some sort of damage reduction on it. bruisers are i think the only tank class with basicly no real magic damage reduction spell at all. with lots of the deathtouch style spells hitting with long delays, and avoidance damage triggering stone deaf, it would be nice to have a small defensive magic damage reduction temp.

what everyone else has said is pretty accurate. you can reforge to cap stats on chi or flock at this point. i recently respeced out of flock, cuz it was getting so easy to cap ae auto. basically any ability that adds a reforgeable stat now is fairly trivial, as gear stats are so inflated at this point. the part that irritates me is that except the str SF attribute, all the sf ones are just mods to endlines that are either fine on their own or minimal to begin with. with my current spec, in order to get tenacity, im stuck putting points into leap durations, which usually ends with my MT yelling at me cuz ive leaped on and killed adds, and swaped back to the named, and its still running. but im not going to waste 8 points into altruism or flock options when i cant use them, and im not going to spec flock with ma way over 600 and and ae auto temped at 100. and obviously im not going to put the points into shriek trees since the ability is nearly useless at this point in the game the way it is now.

to keep chi relevant id add like a mini bolster effect or something. as its like a buff anyone in the raid could get, and not silly OP. adding str and sta would be a scaled damage increase to any player with any teir of gear, and hp for a little survivability temp.

to keep flock relevant, id take off the MA part, and add some super minimal base auto multiplier. then people could still spec in a way that they need the ae auto proc, and still get something out of the other part of it. that or just scrap the temp buff all together and just make it a chunk of ae auto thats passive. nothing crazy, but on par with crusaders trample total. so like 20 more passively.

it would be really nice to make more options for the sentinels fate attributes too. just something that didnt rely on the previous end lines.

like for the agi, add recovery/cast speed like 1% per rank or something passively.

for sta, im not sure what would fit in that line. i hate longer leaps tho usually. id rather have the last 8 points modify mantis bolt then leap. or just do something other than duration. range is cool but useless for the most part. or a passive staminaly stat. strikethrough and or accuracy is always nice for agro!

wis line.. maybe just more ae auto addition?
  18. Estred Well-Known Member

SF Endlines across all tanks pretty much buff their respective Endlines. I actually like your idea behind Chi a mini-bolster (without size) would make it scale damage across all tiers and gear levels. Crane Flock I think my original suggestion was base-auto damage though just pick that Base-Auto buff goes on Chi or Flock. That or Flock becomes a normal AE as my previous suggestion states.

I have to keep stuff in mind though, sadly most reforgable stat-lines are only problematic at high end when gear inflation is high. These lines are as are for all-levels of play. Adding base damage to Chi and making Flock an AE would do just this considering temps already are an issue. I believe my previous post addresses both issues to some degree. In all these lines are supposed to be useful to multiple types of players not just end-game content meaning the goals of each line do not change much.

Adding spell-DR to the INT line or AGI line sounds like a decent idea. I personally would put it on Altruism and follow the changes I suggested for Eagle's.
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Strength Line is fine, Chi is still pretty awesome until you get to the stage where you don't need the Reuse from it. Its a great item for levelling up too, which is something to remember.
    Agil Line - Reuse from this line is nice, and Altruism could be useful if there wasnt better choices. Would consider speccing it over something else if it had different utility, an example might be an AE avoidance for healers in the group for 15s every 2 mins, or something to keep group members alive, rather than relying on them dying.
    Sta Line - Works great, if not a little OP with Mantis Leap.
    Wis Line - Another good line, Endline might be kind of outdated at max level and top end gear, but still great for levelling and soloers.
    Int Line - Not used it since like EoF. I guess its a pretty nice line for new players levelling up though, which I'm quite happy to let it remain as it is for this reason alone.
  20. Silzin Active Member

I love how this thread was started by brawlers talking about the brawler tree... then all of these non brawlers came in and said we are wrong and then started to say this stuff is fine and should be left alown... Love it....
    Hiza likes this.