Box of Endless Usefullness

Discussion in 'Dungeon Maker' started by ARCHIVED-StarVampire, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-StarVampire Guest

These boxes are gone from the Dungeon Maker Container section in the marketplace. Why did they go and are they going to come back anytime soon?
  2. ARCHIVED-kuulkuum Guest

I was wondering the same thing, about the disappearance of Box of Endless Usefullness. I was saving my DM tokens to purchase several to put in my bank this weekend, when I would have the time to transfer all my crap from backpacks to the new DM container...
  3. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

The box isn't gone from the marketplace. However it is a lore item, so if you are looking on a toon that already has one, it probably doesn't show up on the list as available for purchase. So no filling up your bank with them. FWIW, eucalyptus boxes have 44 slots, and prices (on Guk at least) have dropped fairly significantly lately...
  4. ARCHIVED-Iskandar Guest

You can't fill your regular bank with them, but you can fill your shared bank! And that frees you up to use your Eucalyptus to craft some nice looking house items instead
  5. ARCHIVED-GrunEQ Guest

Had a bad experience last night of trying to buy another Box of Endless Usefulness and it's not available. I not sure what the deal is, even if it is marked Lore/Heritage, I still have toons that have have several already, so why is it now there are none available? There is no note saying limited supply, or any set limits on this item.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Well if what is being said is true then what happened is they removed the ability for you to see them if you had one, before you could fill your shared bank slots with them somehow, the shared bank slots have always ignored the LORE tag, it is a silly little trivial thing for anyone to be messing with ALL THINGS CONSIDERED so I truly hope this is not the case. Additionally if it was unless I missed an update note it was a ninja change at that. I know it didn't always behave like that.
  7. ARCHIVED-Memlan Guest

so anoying, i baught 5 that i put in my shared bank to use for alt abut now when i wana buy more for my alts i cna't see them! =(
    i thought lore didn't count in shared bank!
  8. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

It didn't and may still not with other LORE items, this was just some idiotic, half baked idea that just gives more reason to not run the pice of tripe that is the Dungeon Maker.
    There was no good reason to make them LORE to start with, then they went and ninja'd a change in there to make it difficult, or maybe impossible to do now.
  9. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

They didn't begin as Lore. My Zerker has six equipped right now. But when I went to buy more today for my Brig they are Lore and I can't equip them.
    /unhappy.

No reason to make these Lore other then to annoy people.
  10. ARCHIVED-Tiatus Guest

I purchased 2 today not showing as Lore .. but when I loged back in after lunch they were long longer listed in the marketplace for me ..
  11. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

You may purchase as many Boxes of Endless Usefulness as you like providing you have not closed your purchase window. You can fill your inventory with them by buying 40 at a time.
    Having a box on that character will make the item vanish from the marketplace. Having a box in your shared bank will make it vanish for all characters.
    Do not put them in your shared bank unless you intend to never purchase another box again.