bought Kromzek with 60 loyalty

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Marae Well-Known Member

Wow. I use my keep as my carpenter's furniture showroom. I guess it's a good thing I'm not displaying any furniture on the bridge... Mine looks like Wulfgyr's, thank goodness (and knock on wood!).

You know, it almost looks like missing textures. I see that occasionally here and there, in different places on different toons, but it always rights itself if I relog or zone, and it's usually not so extensive. I wonder if there's a file missing or something? Although I expect you've both validated assets at some point since the problem showed up, and if something was missing, that should have fixed it.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yecch! Yeah, there's normally a lot more and varied detail to the entryway than that. :-/

I guess I've lucked out; they mainly look like Wulfgyr's when I poke my nose into one. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

Same I even asked other people their settings etc tired changing anything i could nothing worked. I wasnt the only one a few others I had talked to then also had the problem after that update. I even posted or added to a post(been awhile) in the forums, basically got its your computer or you dont know what your talking about, but everything was fine before.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Same here. We probably either responded to each other or something.