Fixed Internally Both Launchpad and Website not taking my account info or password

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Brewmyst, Mar 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramblinrod Member

I've had 4 accounts locked out this morning, one from the very first attempt since last night (not during a switch between toons, as it usually happens) All are subbed. I've revised my "cooldown time" before trying again to 30 min, and that's worked so far.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Shieldern Member

I'm having this problem right now. My wife's account and mine can't log in. Can only log in with a FTP account /boggle
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Kronadin Member

I was just able to log in as well, yay!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I cannot log in now either. I have 4 accounts and have only logged in 1 since this started happening. Well that one has now been affected. Have tried 6 times to log in over the last 6 hours and nothing. Decided I had nothing to lose so I tried the other 3 after the last failed attempt and cannot log in to any of the 4 accounts, 2 are subbed and 2 are not.

Also, everybody please remember to upvote the original post as that is how the bug forums work, it doesnt matter how many replies there are to the thread, it matters how many likes there are on the original post.
    ramblinrod, Breanna and Adene like this.
  5. Adene Member

I'm not sure if this helps diagnose anything, or if it offers any sort of useful workaround for other people, but after a couple failed attempts earlier, I just left it be for (the not so useful part) "some" number of hours. I think 2.5-ish hours? I was able to log in eventually, though, so I guess maybe try to wait 90 minutes or so before trying it again? (Not sure if 6 times over 6 hours was once per hour, or a batch of attempts with a really long break.) I really don't know if that even accomplishes anything, or if it's just coincidence. :/
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Friskya New Member

*sign* Paid acct no dice. *yes I saw facebook says problem fixed, yet here i am.
    Unpaid acct sure eq2 will let me log in..even on forums.
    Yup paid acct has access to everything I want to do while working graveyard shift!!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Its still a problem, I was kicked to desktop for an unspecified "Error" and can't log back in :(
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. olleran Active Member

I had to change my password to resolve the issue

Well i hope it has resolved it as it has let me into game :)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I am not changing my password. It is long and complicated and tied to seven accounts :(
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  10. ramblinrod Member

I really hope you don't use the same password on 7 accounts. Even if it's long and complicated, it's a good idea to change each one at least a little. Might not be as big a deal with a game account, but if you care enough to have a complex password...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. ramblinrod Member

Had 2 accounts lock out one after the other ~20 minutes ago. Both are accessible again now

Edit: after posting this, and switching to next toons in my morning rotation, they both locked out again. Retrying just a few min later got back in. At least the lockout time seems to be reducing. I may try going back to login for a few seconds before going to next toon, rather than a direct "/camp nexttoon" switch.

... Nope, that didn't work
    Cyrrena and Laaw like this.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's an intermittent issue that has been effecting accounts the last few days. The ops/engineering team is working on fixes, but there will still be some issues until they can all be pushed live.

I have let them know that people are currently having issues as well.
  13. Laaw Well-Known Member

same thing happens to me daily while switching toons. launch pad fail is new this afternoon.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Purple New Member

I can't Login since the Patch on Tuesday. Have even Create a New Account to open a Ticket, tried everthing to no use... No Answer to my Ticket Till now. Im a Player since the beginning and Such Bad Support i have never Encountered Till now. Sorry to mention IT but, how can Accounts vanish for good, thats ridiculus. And usualy im a very quiet one. But my Everquest Toon means very much to me. What should ore could i Do im Puzzled
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

If you could send me the following information in a private message that would help.

When did you submit the ticket?
    Do you you have any non-alphanumeric characters in your username
    What error are you specifically seeing?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Hypnonaughty Member

Sent ticket on free to play. Can't log into main PAID subscription account after being booted from game to character select while temp adorning for raid at 4:30 PM PST yesterday. Only got one response that it was not "working hours you are added to queue" Keep being an awesome player! WTF? Can't be an awesome player when you can't log into account you have paid Sony, Daybreak, Darkpaw Thousands of dollars for over 15 years. When will we get a response as to ETA of being able to log back in?
    chiefmac likes this.
  17. Kaarkula Active Member

Yeah massive loggin issues at the moment.
  18. chiefmac New Member

no
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.