Fixed Internally Both Launchpad and Website not taking my account info or password

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Brewmyst, Mar 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgo Member

Same Problems here with my second account. No chance to log into the game, the web site or even to contact support. What do players with only one account to contact the support?
    chiefmac, Cyrrena and The Martian like this.
  2. Laalon2 Active Member

Post here, I suppose? I had to log in to my main account so that I could post here
    Cyrrena and The Martian like this.
  3. IsaakBrass New Member

I had to login to my husband's account to post here because my personal account isn't letting me login to either the launchpad or the website. Any news on when this might be fixed yet?
    Cyrrena and The Martian like this.
  4. The Martian Active Member

Happened to my Daughter's Account on Saturday, and Is happening to one of my Accounts today.

Really Frustrating.. Especially if you wanted to start a long overseer adventure.

It is really bad that you can't even log in to the forums, or for placing a Ticket for the problem.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Chama Member

Same here, i cannot login on my main account.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Laalon2 Active Member

They sent a mass email out, apparently to anyone who submitted a ticket for that reason. It's supposedly been fixed. My account is working, but if yours isn't, let them know.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

haven't had any problems today with any of my accounts, but I've been hearing in the general chat on AB that others are having the same issues I was over the weekend
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. ramblinrod Member

I've been having the issue since Saturday evening PST, off and on with different accounts (but always my most-used ones.) That was before DST switch (but not very long before it,) I suppose it could have been triggered around 12 UTC, which might match pretty closely when my problems started, starting with 1, then 2, then 3 of my main accounts. I gave up and when I tried again in a different city a few hours later, all was OK again, until the next morning, when it came and went on a couple accounts. It does seem that leaving the affected account(s) alone for an hour or more is the trick -- "The watched pot never boils" syndrome.

Has anyone had the problem who only has (or actively uses) a single account? I wonder if the issue occurs mostly with folks who switch between toons/accounts a lot.

Edit: Just tried again with an account that had been locked out as of 75 min. ago, and now I can get in again.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's been an intermittent issue and the ops/engineering teams are definitely working on it.
    Cyrrena, ramblinrod and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have 4 accounts and have only logged in one of them since Friday and have not been affected by this at all.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Argosunited Well-Known Member

My account is working 'for now'.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Spritely New Member

Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Adene Member

I was successfully logged in in-game this morning, and am still logged in here (assuming this post posts, heh), but now I'm unable to login the same account via the launcher. :/
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Defender of Hedgehogs Member

I was playing on my second account for most of the day, and suddenly I'm having this problem with it. (Boo.)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  15. Ecchoo New Member

I am having this problem as well. I was logged in this morning and now it's not working.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Kronadin Member

Dammit, I only have one account and I can't log in anymore. Already requested a password change, but nothing works. This is truly frustrating... any update on this problem from Dev maybe? What should I do?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Spritely New Member

First. don't try logging too often, as it got one person in EQ's account really locked up. Try at the most every half hour, and if you get in, don't zone much or change characters.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. AngryConjy Active Member

I shoudve post mine here.... yes I can access my original game, but not my secondary game, it will give my the authentication for password, but if you look at the top, it is still on my original game selection. even though I selected my second act.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Kronadin Member

Thanks for the info guys... it's not good news, but I very much appreciate your feedback. I hope to hear what the devs have to say...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. AngryConjy Active Member

ok they did something my second act just passed through to logging in game
    Cyrrena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.