Fixed Internally Both Launchpad and Website not taking my account info or password

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Brewmyst, Mar 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

I've been trying to log my 3rd account in for the last hour, so I can cycle through the pack ponies and do the Brew Day overseer quests on that account, but the Launchpad will not accept my account name/password for that particular account. It was last logged in roughly 3 hours ago, with no problems at all. The website also refuses to log that account in, either. On the Launchpad, I get "There was an error completing your request. Please try again." On the website, I get either "reCAPTCHA validation failed", "Invalid credentials" or "This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset."
    Hypnonaughty, Crystal, Kasa and 16 others like this.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

This is happening to me too, on 2 of my 4 main accounts. I can actually do a successful password reset, but am unable to log in.

I have my accounts on remember during the festival, as I log in and out so much for the overseer quests. When I try to log into these two accounts tonight, I saw that the they were no longer remembered.

Sigh... What broke? There are troubles in Everquest as well with this.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Zacknafen New Member

Same bug here
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was able to get in here just now, but I wasn't even able to log into the Support website, ironically enough. I'll try that one again later, though I think they're probably aware of it, judging by the notice on the forum home page. ;->

EDIT: Hmm! Okay, apparently, I'm also logged into the Support website, as I often am when logged in here. So, so far, it seems to be working in that regard; I'll try again with another account of mine and hope that works. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

ok, my 3rd account is being recognized again
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Geis New Member

Same deal here, my main account can't log in... oh well, guess maybe I can play tomorrow
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Have any of you tried turning everything off (your computer, router, and modem), wait 60 seconds, then power back up? Does that help?
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Daybreak said on Facebook last night they are aware and are working on the problem.
  9. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

This happened to me once a day or so ago. I"m paranoid so I changed my pw. Hope that's the end of it.
  10. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Every weekend the launcher, camping, zoning, general lag gets ridiculous. It took my 6 tries to log in from character select to the game Friday night/Saturday morning. During the week I'll have a few times where it takes twice or the game tries to log in the character I select from launch but then cycles back around to character select. It's been this way for months now as can be seen by the many threads that have been posted. It's clockwork at this point.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Didn't have any problem logging into Skyfire nor Maj'Dul Sunday afternoon.
  12. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

they said they fixed the problem last night. It's happening again, however, it's my 2nd account this time giving me issues, not the one from yesterday. My main account is working fine
  13. Raven1313 New Member

also having this issue
  14. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

well, now it let me log the offending account in, hopefully tomorrow my main account doesn't crap out on me :|
  15. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

So the EST time of the evening PQ changed from 8 to 9 PM, it could be a time issue on the servers, they may be out of sync enough to matter.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohhh, yes; every bleepin' time we go through this stupid Daylight Savings Time nonsense (just give up on it already, people, it's useless these days except for increasing the fatal accident numbers on Monday morning; don't make it year-round permanent, just kill it), things are wonky and mucked up for an hour. Although, our Daily Loyalty things that kept changing at 11 pm PST might actually be changing at midnight now... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I cannot log in. What's the time frame for this fix???????????????????
    It crashed and now it will not restart.

The message is: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

And yes this applies to both game and website.
    Lateana and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Agee Member

One of my acct's reporting invalid credentials (was working fine until I shutdown / rebooted PC)

Agee
    chiefmac and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Crastinal Active Member

Still happening. WTH?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. Laalon2 Active Member

Happening to me too. On my 3rd account. Others are working fine. Changed my pw because i was paranoid, still no go for launch pad and account management and forums.
    Cyrrena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.