Bosses of Norrath Booster Pack

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Black, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Black Guest

Hello,
    Trying to get info on the Bosses or Norrath Booster pack the you can get for DM
    For 1800 dm (rather large), you can get one random boss spawner out of a list of about 50
    However when looking at the list theres only about 4 that really seemd 'named bosses'
    Ie the other 46 look like generaic race/class combos
    Wanting more info before I try and save up that DM as I would be very disappointed of I ended up with a normal mob
    Some of the other are already on the broker
    Cheers
  2. ARCHIVED-Black Guest

Hmmm Noticed that when I place the limited spawners from the booster packs (ie the one of 5), that they seem to disappear from the dungeon I made after first round?
    First time I went through I had 60 DM, then another time I went through the mobs werent there, and I only got 58 DM
    Are these limited spawners a DM each - assumign they stay up?
    Cheers
  3. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

I opened a Bosses of Norrath pack and got the Djinn Master Boss. Totally worth it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Black Guest

Is the Djinn Master level 54 like the two starter bosses we get?
    What class did you get?
    Im confused as Ive bought the Aviak INquisitor and Drachnid Dirge off the broker, and when their placed in the dungeon, they only show up as normal level 50 mobs
    1800 DM going to take me a long while to save up.
    It seems the two boss mobs I have give 1 DM each, and the other mobs are about half a DM
    Any tips for getting DM quick - a certain avatar against a certain class of mobs?
    Cheers
  5. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

there is no 'quick' way other then finding an easy quick dungeon, which will probably have a low dm token count, and running it over and over again.
    doesn't matter what avatar you use.
  6. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

My understanding is that "bosses" so far have been either no-trade or heirloom, so I wouldn't expect to see any available on the broker unless that changes.
  7. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

I've seen bosses on the broker. for a decent amount of plat.