Boss Request- Dragon

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Meaghan Stormfire, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I'd easily pay 2000SC for a dragon boss spawner. Just sayin'.

I'd pay good money for a Veeshan's Peak layout set of 4-5 layouts as well.
  2. Rolaryn Active Member

You know thats 20 bucks, Meag, right?

20 bucks for 1 boss spawner.

Why don't you just ask them to add a dragon to the list of bosses? You know youll end up getting 25 duplicate bosses that you cant use before you'll get it anyway :)

But the new layouts idea is great...and new LOCATIONS not JUST layouts, i dont want crushbone 7,8,9,10

they should have a layout designer, where (at least for the current DM's ) we can drag and drop sections to make our OWN layouts.

seriously, i wish all bosses could just be purchased outright. slaving away in a dungeon (which does take time) to earn dmarks for a boss pack, and then getting a boss you 1) already have AND 2) cannot use because you already have it is frustrating.

A new trend in the MP, Im calling it right now...."PREMIUM DM BOSSES" - The gods of old EQ and dragons...only 2000SC each
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know it's $20. Sadly, I'm that desperate for something new and cool I'd be willing to pay that. Not for a random spawner mind you, but for one I could pick myself.

At the same time, I know that the Marketplace isn't popular with what seems to be the majority of the users on the forums, but honestly I don't mind it. I'd pay 2000SC for a dragon spawner because I know I'd easily get $20 worth of enjoyment out of it. That probaly makes me a sucker, but hey, whatever :p
  4. Kerrthunk Member

That's right, we are crazy enough to pay to create content for others. I know I already have to buy tile sets. I had a ball.