Boosted level 120 Fury. Need tips

Discussion in 'Priests' started by DeadZeddicious, May 2, 2021.

1. DeadZeddicious New Member

Hello all, I am returning to EQ2 after roughly 10 years. I normally played a SK/Necro/Warlock, all of which I had lvl85+ when I started playing again. I fully plan to level them to 120. However, i wanted to use my lvl120 boost, and since I really enjoy the AOE damage (especially warlock), I decided on a Fury.
    I have my SK if I want to dabble with tanking, and i have my Warlock/Necro for DPS. So I decided on the fury because I enjoy the idea of doing dps while also being able to heal.

That being said, if you have any helpful tips/tricks or hints, please feel free to drop them in a comment. I plan to take it slow. I copied the AAs of a well known Fury on my Server "Clintsat".

Thanks!
  2. Celestia Well-Known Member

Just an in general tip (which you probably know this if you have an SK) as a fury, NEVER heal the tank before he pulls. Because the mob will come straight for you. I know many people know this as a general rule of thumb, but just putting it out there. Also, don't underestimate the power of a heal over time heal. You will need to heal yes, but because they are over time, you don't need to heal every other second. Don't worry about power - I actually learned this one from someone here, if you go the Stormlord route in your prestige AAs, you will pretty much never need to worry about it. Casting time is for the most part pretty fast for druids, unlike say, clerics who pretty much have to have the AA casting speed thing. There are probably tons of other things I would list and I realize this is an older post but main thing:

DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT let anyone tell you that a warden is better than a fury. They are both great classes and both have their advantages. By now I am sure you know most of this, since this post was in May, but I just had to get that out there. Fury's are the bomb, have fun!