Books From Guide Quests

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Aenema, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Aenema New Member

I am trying to track down these tomes I am missing and believe the following to be rewarded from guide quests. Not sure if this is the place to request certain guide quests be run but if so please consider helping me out in my quest on Skyfire server.

The Riddlemaster's Tome
    This magical tome was awarded to the owner for quick witted riddle-solving. - Attained
    \aITEM -1806484482 -1783637734:The Riddlemaster's Tome\/a

A Romp Through Withered Lands
    This appears to be a collection of journal entries from a gnome tinkerer.
    \aITEM 872852900 -830931514:A Romp Through Withered Lands\/a

The Tome of Tinkering
    This weighty research tome includes some ancient tinkering recipes from before the Age of Cataclysms. The recipes may no longer work, but their historical value is fascinating.
    \aITEM 1512771003 -1515771190:The Tome of Tinkering\/a

If these Guide quests are unable to be run, or I happen to miss them, and someone has an extra copy of these books they would like to donate, please see link in my signature.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

If you were on Majdul, I could give you spares of the first two.

The Whithering Lands quest is non-repeatable, so your best bet is to pay attention to the guide event forums here, and request if guides can run that quest again.

I know I have the tinkering tome as well, but it hasn't been handed out on MD in a while. Again, best to request on the guide forums if they can runthat.
  3. Aenema New Member

Sadly thats the life of a book collector.. the other crazy people who punish themselves with the task are always on another server ;D
    Aterskia and Cusashorn like this.