Bookmarks are missing and unable to add new ones?

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Juravael, May 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

As of today all of my bookmarks for the forums have gone missing and I am not able to add any new ones. All that I am able to do now is watch a topic ...
  2. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Note : A friend of mine logged in and she says that she can see her bookmarks and the link to add and view them.
    I have logged out and back in 5 times now and I still am not able to see them, or add any. I have closed my browser several times as well and still nothing.
    I use IE9 version 9.0.8112.16421

*edited to add my browser & version
  3. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

I rebooted my computer and my bookmarks are still not showing and the link to add or view bookmarks is still missing.
  4. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

After a few refreshes in a row I now see the link in the bottom left of a topic to allow me to bookmark a topic but when I click on the link I get the following message :
    You do not have the appropriate permissions for bookmarks
  5. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

I was logged in and it was showing mine, then i refreshed page and bam it was gone. Then i went to go into here to add to this thread and viola its back again. Something seriously weird going on!
  6. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Bookmarks are back. The links to add and view bookmarks are back.
    I did not change a single thing on my end.
    Wonder what happened?