Boobs in SF

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Atragon, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Shyftyshadow Guest

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and disagree with some people's assessment that human females breasts look unnatural. (non-soga) I happen to think they look quite natural. Several have made the comment they look unsupported but if you are comparing them to say a wood elf then yes they appear that way but actually its the wood elf types that look like they are wearing a push up bra.
    I say this because my human female has a similar body shape to my own albeit a bit slimer.
    The reason I don't like the shape of the robe augmentation is because it looks even more stuffed/boosted. I don't like seeing my character's breasts boosted up practically to her shoulders.
  2. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

The new robes are being refitted between my other task, so they are not all being done at the same time. I wanted to get the most noticeable ones done before the expansion. They will be made to match more of their unclothed form and the form they have in a leather or chain outfit. So they will get done just not immediately.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

xeyda wrote:
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Erithe Guest

The following image is why I'm not dressing my wizard in the new robes. It's embarrasing. As a RL female ... no, I've got no desire to have giant boobs. I don't find it attractive and it pays no attention to what the character looks like in other clothes. The robes are nice b/c they're a new look, but between the boobs and the weird pants, no thank you. I'll just keep looking for more chain/leather look armor wherever I can find it. Also ... giant butts. o_O Boobs and Butts. The new robes. uh huh.

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Erithe wrote:
    LOL, that last pic it looks like your chest is going to explode!
  6. ARCHIVED-xeyda Guest

... WOW That is revolting!
  7. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

xeyda wrote:
    Sad but true... sad but true...
  8. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

covic wrote:
    Thanks
    I was very happy to see my Dark elf and my Erudite had no double D cups with the retail armor. Thanks a lot !
  9. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

When I am doing rush order writs at 89th level, every now and again I need to craft 3 titanium pitchers.

I am typing in shortened versions of the recipe names...like...Sum Wri for sumac writing desk...

When I realized what I have been typing in for Titanium Pitchers...it made me giggle...even now.

Sorry. It seemed relevant to the topic when I first wrote it:(
  10. ARCHIVED-Valuric Guest

All I know is I want a chest like that for all my male characters
  11. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Valuric wrote:
  12. ARCHIVED-Carthrax Guest

Vroom vroom...MOTOR BOAT!