Boobs in SF

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Atragon, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

Gennifer wrote:
    It was like that for me in other on-line games but EQ2 is very different. Here I play nearly all female toons and so far I have not been subjected to the kind of "attention" I got in other games. I believe that is partly true because female characters in EQ2 were not designed to look like magazine foldouts. The non-human races look especially more demure than in other games I have played. Also, the players in EQ2 seem more mature in their outlook and attitudes. And a lot of the guys playing EQ2 are playing alonside their significant other, which greatly reduces the likelyhood of objectionable behavior; both because they have someone looking over thier shoulder and because it raises their awareness of how such behavior affects real women.
  2. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

I liked the Monkees....I own most of their songs on my iTunes...I even have videotaped episodes somewhere...
  3. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Roboto@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I grew up watching the first round of The Monkees in syndication---I had SUCH a crush on Davy Jones when I was about 5. I even had coat hangers made out of their heads and shoulders. I wish I had them now---they'd probably be worth a bundle.
    Yes, I'm *that* old.
  4. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

msgnomer wrote:
    I was quoting Rijacki. :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

covic (Developer) wrote:
    This is from the Ratonga with Big Breasts Robe thread on the same forum here.

He's changing back the flat races to be flat again, so we could expect this to be done for all these robes for those 3 races.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Meh, as long as they fix ratonga that's all I really care about.
  7. ARCHIVED-tjhanson2001 Guest

8. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

I didn't read all of these. . . .. and if this is a repeat of someone elses I am sorry. ..but lets take a trip down memory lane shall we?

Anyone remember the big, pointed Torpedo bobs on the the Clerics Azure armor in EQ1? With the Catwoman helmet?? LOL. . .my husband had that for his cleric (yes he runs females. . . .) and I would tease him constantly about the size of his boobs and his catwoman helmt. Was it all Tourquoise or did we have to dye it?
    Sorry. . just seemed like the place to reminesse . . ..
  9. ARCHIVED-VikingGamer Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    I think you missed the point. Paul Barnett wasn't talking about artistic quality he was talking about how both WoW and the Beatles had an explosive impact on their respective markets and as a result both made a ridiculous amount of money during the years they were hot. I think the comparison is appropriate, as with WoW, not everyone loved the Beatles back in the day but even if you were not a fan you would be a fool to claim that they were not number 1 at the time.
  10. ARCHIVED-patches69 Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    I feel the same as Rijacki, I am a RL female with a large rack, though I am also trim, we dont all have to be blubbery to get the boob factor in RL, just because they are primarily made up of fat.
    I was the scorn of all flatties in middle to HS and never heard the end of the insults about me as a person and my character traits just for haveing boobs. I had developed a womans body early. Though I went through all that I harbor no animosity to small breasted females,but I do question where the insecurities lie when I hear people on the forums talking smack anout the bigger boobs in game and how they somehow dont fit in it.
    I grew up on fantasy movies,magazines and comics and almost all of them were athletic builds with a nice set above. I dont think having boobs of any size is out of place, why are we even arguing about this? Argue about the shape, though I like the shape on wood elves (an augmented look) dont change those.
    Lets just get the ball rolling on allowing us to have some sliders on the breasts. Let other people make a toon how they want, why should you pry into their business of whether or not they are some teenager with an warped sense of the female body, who cares, let em do their toons how they want. Ill be making mine how I look in RL, if that displeases the flatties, you know where you can go because this is how I want to play the game looking. Quit the insults.
    I like the ratongas with small boobs, but I like the bigger look on my kerran. There are all types out there and I dont expect a fantasy game to have "so much"realism. Im looking at the people arguing the practicality of a chainmail bikini, I want one dang nabbit, lol.
    I play the game because its a fantasy, if there were a boob slider to adjust our breasts I would probably go to max unless the proportions looked wrong, like the current human and barbarian boobs are pure fiction, real ones dont look like that. So I dont play those races, unless they fix the shape of the boobs, I dont care about the size, its the shape that matters to me.
  11. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Buffie@Nektulos wrote:
  12. ARCHIVED-patches69 Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    1 hate to be a stickler on this but being large doesnt make it fact that you will have big ones. Its like saying its fact that all tall people can play basketball. I link just one of numerous examples I can find that its not a small community with large ladies with boobs your size. Dont say anything but my sister has had the same boob size since she hit puberty, 10 years later and she can still fit into her training bra (small A cup), just not her pants size.
    I could do more but they might be pronographic in nature to some extent for the use on these forums. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/loo...mall-boobs.html
    2 We agree on this, such things should be a choice, just like armor we choose to wear or our names. I dont like to be forced either, lol its kinda my saying in RL. I like to let the chips fall where they may. Live and let live, ect.
    3 I dont mind some extreme body proportions in games, comics ect, fantasy can make super stylized most appealing. I personally like the athletic builds with an average (C cup) which I find in beautiful.
    Though I also see the fantasy builds I grew up to appreciate in many of todays latin ballroom dancers, lyrical and contemporary dancers, fitness competitors, aerobics competitors and heck even the athletic end of the stripper body
    (which coincidentally many exotic dancers have this lean physic with average C cup, very fantasy body like in comics and games.) Very beautiful.
    4 I can agree that more choice is best, from both ends of the spectrum. But again I think if were going to debate about this it should focus on shape. I dont want madonna cone boobs or anything saggy, ('cept trolls, lol), nor should they be baloonesque like the robes in marketplace that add "bubbleness", its not a nice shape,or remotely naturally appealing.
    I love the shape on the elves bodys and I would hope they at least could give a bra to support the bigguns on humans and barbarians, cuz lemme tell ya, its not comfortable slaying orcs without some support. Heck even running sucks big time without a bra, and not those contricting excersize/athletic numbers, those hurt like heck. Let the girls breathe but give them some underwire, dang nabbit. ><
  13. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Buffie@Nektulos wrote:
  14. ARCHIVED-xeyda Guest

Can we get side-by-side-by-side comparison screenies once these are fixed?
  15. ARCHIVED-TheGamingFreek Guest

Please!
    Stop!
    You're killing me!
    I can't breath!
    Laughing to much!
    Yes the new cleavage is poorly done, I think that all of us can agree to that regarless of personal stances of watermellons vs pears.
    Yes, it is something I think that they should address some time, but really, is it anywhere near a game breaker for any of you?
    The mostly serious debate about the nature of breasts on mamels, the way they should be done in game, the way they are in nature is just cracking me up however! It's a game! There are MANY places and cases where the the Devs didnt take the game seriously, injecting a bit of humor that ranges from knee slapping to pained groans so why do we have to take it so seriously?
    Sit back, have a laugh, make a few jokes about back pains, silicon valley and wonder robes!
    Why not ask for a better sit animation? A dance animation? The abilitiy to actually sit in chairs? PLEASE ask for better "nude" clothing and social clothing that is not just the 1 millionth retexture of the same item.
    But the breasts? I couldnt even find out if this is just limited to the NPC's or if it is an item that people can get.
    If it is an item that players can get in game that dose this i have one very serious, game make or break question
    Is it going to give the male modles monster breasts too?
  16. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

TheGamingFreek wrote:
    Says someone who cares about sitting in chairs.
  17. ARCHIVED-patches69 Guest

TheGamingFreek wrote:
  18. ARCHIVED-BabyAngel Guest

:( They ruined my gnome.
  19. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

I'll post screenshots later (if someone doesn't beforehand), but the breasts have indeed been toned down on the Erudites.
    What used to be ice cream scoop double D's have now been turned into ice cream scoop B's. They're still bubbles, but at least they're not so apparent.
  20. ARCHIVED-xeyda Guest

I'll be honest, I've been so busy running around and seeing all the visually stunning content in the xpac zones that I haven't even thought to check out the racks on the NPCs.
    I take this as a good thing (they aren't so horribly distorted to draw my attention away from all the pretties). I would like to see side-by-side comparisons, though.