Bonuses Starting on 4-23-20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 22, 2020.

1. draidean Well-Known Member

New bonuses? These are the same as the past weeks' bonuses. Again...can we please get double currency? Like for tradeskill research? Or just tell me we aren't going to get this anytime soon so I can stop holding on it and getting excited everytime I see "New Bonuses!!" =/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  2. draidean Well-Known Member

Agreed but from a crafter/decorator perspective. These are the same as previous bonuses and aren't useful to me. I don't understand why they just keep repeating the same ones rather than scrolling through actual new/different bonuses that would include everybody.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. draidean Well-Known Member

Double currency example city tokens, tradeskill research quests, event currency, loyalty tokens, pqs, and the like. Basically any currency with which I can buy house items.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

These are in fact slightly different bonuses. The double XP stuck around.
  5. draidean Well-Known Member

Will we be getting any double currency soon, can you say please? Like city tokens, tradeskill research quests, event currency, loyalty tokens, etc. Basically any currency with which we can buy house items?
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I can't we change the bonuses weekly, but I can pass it along that people would like double currency.
  7. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you =)
  8. Kristabella Well-Known Member

"Live servers, you are going to see Double Blood of Luclin Mission Loot, and all servers will be getting double XP as well."

Did you mean to say:

"Live servers, you are going to see Double Blood of Luclin Mission INFUSERS, and all servers will be getting double XP as well."?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rebelde like this.
  9. Wildpaw_19 New Member

Does double XP apply to Tradeskill as well, because it doesn't seem to be....?
  10. Snookers New Member

I made an alt for double xp, but the server bonus = 0, is it actually working?
  11. annoyed611 New Member

If you're free to play it isn't effective. It's for All Access members.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yeah, kinda sad. I have 5 ftp accounts and 1 all access. Since I'm not going anywhere, I might be able to squeeze out all access for 1 more account. But that would be it.
  13. Fannoncodder Member

I suppose if they called it what it actually is, it wouldn't be as exciting.

"DOUBLE INFUSERS!!!" doesn't exactly get the blood pumping.
    Blazen and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You occupy, what do you pay them? Do you buy stuff from the marketplace? How do you support DPG so that they continue to get a paycheck? DPG does not owe anybody bonuses or free stuff, Covid-19 does not mean business give everybody at home everything for free.
  15. Avithax Well-Known Member

The generation of entitlement is always going to want more. I personally appreciate the week off of hammering out every possible quest for 4 hour baubles.

For more dedicated players than myself double loot means doble infuser crafting materials and especially important double weapon essences of which it takes 1000 items to upgrade 1 weapon to level 10.
  16. Enasaria New Member

17. Avithax Well-Known Member

Moving along....@Dreamweaver did you prepare the announcement for next week yet ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  18. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

19. dorotea1 New Member

Bonuses are much appreciated but, of course, they are a gift not an entitlement.

Does Daybreak/Darkpaw still have a few sales a year? I haven't seen one since coming back quite a while ago. Those also are appreciated and raise revenue as well if the items to go on sale are carefully chosen/
  20. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yup we do, they are coming up and I'll announce them as they come.