Bonuses Beginning Today!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 21, 2020.

1. Tagg Member

If you could please, that would be awesome.. I just did the dailies on 3 toons and didnt see a single one. They were dropping left and right over the weekend. People in gen chat are also stating they have not seen any since noon PDT.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Definitely still active.
    Bludd, Taggwen and Breanna like this.
  3. Tagg Member

Thanks for checking
  4. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any of them drop since 2pm CST on any of my toons and I did multiple quest on my main and 4 other alts. So if they are dropping, I don't know of anyone that got any, not saying they didn't, but none said they did when it was asked in general chat.

Edited to report that one Research Reduction just dropped. First once since yesterday for me as stated above
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I have a number of toons and the drop rate for those varies widely depending on what toon is running stuff. But they are dropping.
    Breanna and dreamweaver like this.
  6. Avithax Well-Known Member

Thank you for the bonus events always! Just to clarify, the research reducers will be continuing until June 1st but the Memorial Day bonuses will end today? A bit of confusion here and with ALL the server downtime this week it's been difficult to keep track.

P.S. I'm still advocating for 1 day to be added due to the large amount of lost time in the last week.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Memorial day bonuses ended Tuesday, these ones end on the 1st.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uguv Member

I got 2 research reducers today doing solo zones. It figures I only had 8 hours left when the second one dropped...