Bonuses Beginning on 5-14-20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 13, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Starting tomorrow at 12 PM (noon) PDT until Thursday, May 21 at 12 PM PDT, we will be running another set of bonuses.

Live servers, you are going to see Limited time merc training, and all servers will be getting double XP

We hope you are all staying safe and healthy!
    Turtlemum, Cyrrena, Rupe and 17 others like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The weekly bonuses are very welcome, Dreamweaver! Thanks so much to everybody involved. :D
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

Weekly bonuses are much appreciated, and your system of changing them around is a good one, rather than simply giving a specific bonus and leaving it week after week. Thank you.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Ooh, I like the combo this week! Merc leveling is much needed! :cool:
  5. Seth Well-Known Member

would like to see a double loot bonus across all servers rather than 3rd double XP week.
    Snikkety, SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  6. WildSage New Member

Thanks for this, much appreciated!
    Cyrrena, Sealyn, chattie and 2 others like this.
  7. SolarFaire Active Member

Not looking the gift horse in the mouth. I appreciate all of these sweet bonuses. Thank you very much!
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Good, I currently have two all access accounts on Maj'Dul and Skyfire.
    Cyrrena, chattie, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  9. Kobig New Member

My family appreciates the double xp. Thank you.
    Cyrrena, Sealyn, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  10. Paragonvii Active Member

Thank you so very much for this!! I really hope to get some levels playing with my son =)

*Hey not that the bonuses haven't been appreciated (they are very appreciated!!) I would really love to see a marketplace sale right now and I know alot of other people (stuck at home and maybe not working) would REALLY love that too! :)
    Cyrrena, ramblinrod, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  11. Shieldern Member

Thank you so very much for this. Everybody's experience the last few months has been different. For my family it's been a rollercoaster with loss of income and mounting debt. There are many days in which we struggle with depression and get lost in very dark thoughts. Rediscovering EQ2 has been a great distraction as it's the only form of entertainment we can afford. These bonuses have helped us catch up a little.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, chattie and 3 others like this.
  12. Peredhel Active Member

Thank you, Dreamweaver (and everyone else)! Helpful while we're stuck at home.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and chattie like this.
  13. Peredhel Active Member

Hope you all are staying well and healthy, too!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and chattie like this.
  14. Cassiara Member

Thank you so much for the bonuses, I have really been enjoying Overseer week.

Looking forward to the Double XP, and another request for a Marketplace sale please!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and chattie like this.
  15. chattie Well-Known Member

Thanks much
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Carynn Well-Known Member

Yay, more double xp. Let's see if I can use it for the alt mini-army.
  17. Orionza Active Member

Thank you for the bonuses! I hope everyone stays well and safe.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. Hermmit Active Member

Nice.....my mercs need some love.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Kumba New Member

Noob question here but what does the bonus "Limited time merc training" mean and/or what does it do?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

It helps train your merc like 10 days, 15 days, 20 days whatever the label is. The downside is you have to use it right away you can't save it in your bags. After a certain amount of time I think 4 hours it will go away if you don't use it, hence the limited time.