Bonuses Beginning on 4-30-20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Erole Member

It's working now. Thanks Dreamweaver
    SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up, I was about to come by and let you all know this is now on.
  3. AshianaDragon Member

Sweet thank you DW :D
    SolarFaire likes this.
  4. ssumthing New Member

Actually, I had just logged on to see what happened. As of now, no double XP that I'm seeing on Maj'Dul server. Is this a known issue on some servers? Thank you so much!
    SolarFaire likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Double XP ended.
    Breanna and SolarFaire like this.
  6. ssumthing New Member

Ha. Um, oops! I guess I misread the original post about bonuses. My apologies! :)
    SolarFaire likes this.
  7. Zylara Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver can u plz plz ask them if next time we have a double status if they could apply it to status bounties and relics etc again plz, it has happened before and ive kinda been stockpiling in hopes it would again
    SolarFaire likes this.
  8. Cassiara Member

Please please please could we have more double xp, the alts are in need of leveling!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Double status was working last night and this morning.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Jam175 New Member

Does double status include item turn ins as well? I am not seeing it on them.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It does not.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Jam175 New Member

Thank you, Dreamweaver.
  13. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for addressing this!

If we are allowed to make requests, I'd love to see a Marketplace Sale (esp. if it includes Cobalt Crates) as well as a Daybreak Cash sale. And anytime you want to give us more spell research reduction potion drops, I'll not complain! :D
    Thank you - it's been so fun having these bonus weeks during our shelter in place.
    Jam175 likes this.
  14. Cassiara Member

Oh yes! I'm waiting to buy my Daybreak Cash (and with it some crates) in the hopes that it will go on sale.
    Jinksie likes this.
  15. Carynn Well-Known Member

Figures, I finally get the time/ability to take advantage of the double xp to adventure and it ends. Sulk. I'd hoped you'd leave it on for the duration, which is at least until June, maybe July.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Tajar Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, they had to stop doing DBC sales because of new tax reasons so I doubt we'll see that again.

Marketplace sale though, I'd go for that :D
  17. iceverything Master of Respawning

I did not read every post here, sorry, but you can still get familiars easy. Quest Familiars Wild in FP and Qeynos. Do once a day. Makes for good dining for the familiar.

What I would like to see is MORE GUILD BANK space. You raised the lvl of our guilds but did not give us anything to go with that. I dont need more amenities. We have all that we need now but we need for bank space.
    ALSO getting a armor depot box would be sweet! Would make it easier to get armor to those guildies that need it. And since our guilds have out grown the bank space a armor depot box would be SUPER!

/hint hint
    :rolleyes:
    Rosyposy likes this.