Bonus XP: Monday, Oct 19 - Friday, Oct 23, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

How about some weekday DOUBLE EXPERIENCE for our All-Access members?

[IMG]

The double experience bonus for Adventure, Tradeskill and AA XP is active NOW and run until noon PDT on Friday, October 23, 2015!

The Double XP bonuses will be available for All Access members on all traditional servers. While the bonus will notbe available on Stormhold and Deathtoll, there are still exciting adventures awaiting All Access members on those special servers. Remember, you must be a member to access Time-Locked Expansion servers.

Not currently an All-Access member? Now’s the time to sign up!

*Time Zone Converter
    Vylotte, Prissetta and Armageddoux like this.
  2. HuCa Member

Question is, will the 3 servers to be merged tomorrow and therefor facing a 24 hour downtime get the time lost compensated in any form, or do we just loose out on it for the time beeing down, while the other servers not moved have the full benefit ?
  3. Maddestmonte Member

As one still waiting for a merge...let me be clear that speaking for myself only, I'm personally looking so forward to the merge I wouldn't even care if it happened on the same day as the xpac, on a triple xp day. It needs to get done. You have to start sometime, especially with three merges to get done. Do what you gotta do.
    Siren likes this.
  4. Foretold Well-Known Member

This is the third week of double XP in the last 4 weeks... Well, the first was a long weekend...but still. There's been roughly 10 days of double XP in the last month. Certainly you can forego one day of double XP for your server merge. The benefits outweigh the negatives...
    Siren likes this.
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

I think that the price of 1 day of downtime for the merge is a small price to pay to have potentially better population, for those who desire it.

I just hope that the new server is up to the task of the increased load, because I know I have noticed increased lag on Oasis ever since the change in the database software occured. Things like starting a tradeskill combine that used to be instant now take up to a second. Yep, a whole second. Not much, but noticable nonetheless.
  6. Auxel New Member

Thanks EQ2 Team! Time for some leveling!
  7. Lizdexcia New Member

Since the powers that be at Daybreak like to keep things lately, I would not be opposed to next week being double status again. Please, please, pretty please.:)
    Moonpanther likes this.
  8. Krioc New Member

Any reason i can only post in this subforum ??
  9. Deathstorm Member

Thanks for all the bonus weeks and weekends, and switching things up this is what Daybreak should be doing on a regular basis. Here's hoping for a grand week of all bonuses gong on at the same time.
    Badwolfe likes this.
  10. Badwolfe Member

Ooooo yeah that would be insane, double currency, double xp and double status all on at the same time, lets do this Daybreak :)