Bonus XP: Monday, Oct 12 - Friday, Oct 16, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Lizdexcia New Member

I have an idea, a double status week would be awesome. just a thought since DB is recycling over and over.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  2. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

3. Siren Well-Known Member

As a matter of fact, smarty pants, some of us wouldn't mind that as we're reconnecting with long-lost characters on bluebie servers, seeing as how our home server is going bye-bye shortly. Not everybody has every character they own in a level 100 guild, just an FYI there.
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

with the (I think now 3?) double xp weekends back to back, wouldn't it just be better to just keep it continuous for like the whole month? cause that's what you basically did.

I know it's for getting ready on the new expac, but 3 times back to back with pauses just seems like it could have been super simplified
  5. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Would be nice if next week we got a Double Up your Spells! week where Masters dropped more often.
  6. Nooloon Active Member

Moving to another game is your choice. Elder Scrolls Online is probably a great game, however content wise it is a good 15 years behind the curve when compared to the EverQuest series. I suspect you'll find that out for yourself soon enough, but if you don't, well fantastic!
  7. Vlangdel New Member

oh, no. That was horrible. That wasn't playing. That was trying to play while the game jerked and stalled ... between long bouts of downloading.

Yes. Maybe you don't, maybe some people don't, but I most definitely needed to download the entire game before trying to play it.
    Eradani likes this.