Bonus XP: Friday, Sept 18 - Friday, Sept 25

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Mitten Active Member

They will never have one for silver and bronze, because unless it's grandfathered in, there is no such thing anymore.
    I see these events as both perks for subbers, and bait to entice players to sub. You either take the bait or get zero.
    Belenos and Moonpanther like this.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

after awhile, you get tired of doing those. and it hurts your hands
    Moonpanther likes this.
  3. Auxel New Member

Thanks for the double XP!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  4. Merriyel New Member

I would say that it's not going to do me a bit of good, if I can't log into my primary acct because of something DBG broke. Bonus XP is nice...when you can actually take advantage of it, but to not even have access to my AllAccess acct that I use a FoB for login, means I can't take advantage of this double XP weekend, because it will take three to four days before DBG will even respond to my ticket, since there is no way to contact them by phone to get it resolved immediately. :/
  5. Dark Archon Member

you must be a new player, because when i lasted played before DB take over, SOE had exp events for all players
  6. Squeeble New Member

I tend to get excited when I see double XP, but then I remember...I'm not playing my toons on the live servers anymore. It's okay, I'd prefer not having double XP on Stormhold anyway since AA's are not available. But...

What exactly does Roshen mean by "exciting adventures"? Not that questing throughout low-level Norrath isn't exciting in itself, but have I missed something else?
    Rozyn, Adevil, Mitten and 1 other person like this.
  7. suka Well-Known Member

even when soe had it, i had friends who would get locked out for days using that- which is why i refuse to bother with it.
  8. Mitten Active Member

I think you misunderstood what I wrote.
    I mean that players can no longer become silver or bronze, therefore I highly doubt they would ever have events for them.
    And no I'm not a new player, I have been subbed since 2005.
  9. Merriyel New Member

I'm not the only one who started having this problem today. Ceyarrecks is having this very same issue on not just one, but three accts he uses the FoB on, and it just started today for both of us. I played on my acct just fine yesterday, but today could not log in at all. Both he and I are able to log into accts that do not have the FoB attached to them, so it obviously has something to do with the FoB and some changes DBG made in their system today...they broke something, and now we can't access accts we are paying for. :/
  10. Dark Archon Member

bronze is still a thing, why do you think they have a newbie chat.. that is the only chat bronze can chat in.. anyone that makes a new account without subbing is a bronze
  11. Avithax Well-Known Member

Hands? My whole body aches and for the life of me I cannot figure out why Daybreak refuses to allow a double status event. They used to be somewhat common but i'm going to guess they just don't care about guilds that may not have a large number of players.
  12. Mitten Active Member

There is all access or ftp. You can no longer elect to be bronze or silver. If players are bronze or silver, it's because it has been grandfathered in.
    Belenos likes this.
  13. Chillin New Member

Also if you were grandfathered in it would be Silver, not Bronze, their is no more Bronze .
    Belenos likes this.
  14. Orshan New Member

From the way I have understood it, a NEW account is flagged as "Bronze" and obviously if the New account Pays for a 1 month sub they become a "Gold" member. If they don't renew they are then dropped back down and are then flagged as a "Silver" member. I could be wrong, just mentioning what I was told a while back.

I like that the Double Exp is for a week long, It gives those of us that doesn't have the time on the weekend to play as much to really benefit from it. I also would like to see double status event!
  15. .mki New Member

To all freebies and silver members:
    You can play this marvellous game, right?
    People are working hard for EQ2 to stay alive and interesting.
    You sleep, eat, have families, children, holidays, BUY COMPUTERS AND PLAY ON THEM.
    They wanna do, too!

You spend hundreds of € or $ for your PC and internet access AND MAINS POWER each year.

You by sure can afford a month of full membership then :)

If not, stay quiet and enjoy what you get by (not) paying for.

See you all ingame having fun - even longer with one character than full members - so aren't you lucky?

Cheers

mki
    Squeeble and Kalderon like this.
  16. Gharish Active Member

I'd tell you to stuff it. TLE getting snubbed again. This is total crap. We pay our subs too and have gotten not one single thing for it. I dont want any xp bonus but getting ignored is wrong in so many ways. No events, no holidays, no guide events. You could give us something to say thanks for being a paying customer.
    Rozyn and Mitten like this.
  17. Mitten Active Member

The no event thing is total laziness as far as I'm concerned. It seems odd to me that they would ignore their busiest servers, when it would benefit them to keep us happy.
  18. Zeozx New Member

They should add the xp buff to tle and just make it cancelable so if you don't want it just turn it off... It would be nice to see them add in something special for tle servers
  19. Deeku Member

You can always come back to the normal servers. TLE is, as it states, a time locked expansion server. Why would anyone expect to have something special in those that wasn't there originally?
    suka likes this.
  20. Goldheart Member

So subscribe! Us members already pay to carry the overhead of the freeloaders.
    Kalderon likes this.