Bonus Experience Suggestion

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Xephane, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Xephane Active Member

Yes, but the zone was also designed for regular rule set experience at the time, so it makes perfect sense as to why it isn't in sync with the current experience rate. EoF had far higher experience rates than vanilla.

If you think they don't work, don't play them :) I've been doing them all and getting plenty of experience, even mentored (75-95% reduced exp...)
    Focus or not, they still work pretty damn well for grinding. Like I said, check out Gobblerock's/catacomb. If you don't clear the last boss you can go in and out as much as you want, but the boss has to be killed for one of the big experience quests.
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

This isn't an expansion that focuses on end-game content, this is the base game with five full tiers of relevant content, most of which is not t5. I'm one of those who thought xp on Stormhold was too fast. This feels perfect to me.
    Xephane likes this.
  3. Xephane Active Member

Good point, content at end game isn't as big as it is in other xpacs, we got plenty to do the whole way through. Don't know why everybody's prime focus seems to be on leveling.
  4. Mashef Member

Crafting lines carry you to 14 really. It was level 14 that bogged me down. Another person indicated you get writs at 15 so I guess you just have to suffer through a 2 hour slog to go 14 to 15. I will go harvest several hundred more materials and finish getting to 15 to see how it goes with work orders and then rush orders at 20.
  5. Mashef Member

Just to save you some breath, I am well aware of the questing lines and done all those.

My point was the quests don't even take you to 15. You get slogged down at 14 and you can only craft items which sawed through well over 100 harvested materials and only got 80% of level 14. I hope you are right and that 15+ is bearable with writs. It was an hour of crafting level 14 items for max potential exp. I did load up on some exp pots, I guess I should save them for crafting.

I still think it could be adjusted. But I am taking your recommendation and going to slog through to 15 to see how the writs improve things. I appreciate that update as I forgot work orders were 15 and rush orders are 20.