BoL Research items not available from assistant

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gerak, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Gerak Well-Known Member

When the researcher finishes researching an item and starts the next item the completed one SHOULD be offered on the assistant. That is not happening. Example: Daini has completed research on 7 items on Skyfire. Kimi only has 5 items offered. Even taking into account that one item is the Luclinite Staff Head needed for the Sig line and then not needed, this still leaves an item not available on Kimi. This has been the case since launch. The number researched/available has never been the same.
    Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  2. Gerak Well-Known Member

I just checked in AC and Xavi and Brindian are in sync. Brindian has the same number of items available as Xavi has researched. I can't check SS because it is broken at the current time.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a bug or not with what it sounds like you are saying to me at least. But the researchers could have researched less, it depends on how many people are helping that particular researcher. Example like if everyone is helping the Rosco one because it's easy to get to and easy to turn in. Then the other 2 researchers will be behind that one because more people have helped with turn ins. Or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to say.
  4. Gerak Well-Known Member

Not sure if you are misunderstanding or if I am not telling it succinctly enough. In RT on Skyfire Daini has researched 7 items but Kimi only has 5 to offer for sale. In AC Xavi has researched 7 items and Brindian has 7 items offered for sale. They have both researched the same number of items but one assistant has fewer items offered for sale,
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

AHA got it, yes I was misunderstanding you, sorry about that ;)
    Dude likes this.
  6. Gerak Well-Known Member

On Skyfire Daini has finished another item researched. and Kimi added it for purchase. Kimi is still one item short. It is the Voidpiercer Hackamore Recipes.