BOL Raid // Heoric Adorns // Sol Eye Raid Currency

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Hellfiren, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello to the deffs,

I dont know its a failure or mistake or what ever, but why the Adornments From the BoL Raids especialy the once from Sol Ro and PoW arent Account flag like all the Raid Adorns last expas too??

I Talking about any Blue and the Cyan from the Sol Ro Soluseks Eye Quest Reward.
    Your not able to buy the Cyan anyway or the Blues from the SE and PoW Acheafments.

In CD all Raid Acheafment Adorns are flaggt on Account later evan if you need Raid or Heroic Currency dosent realy matter.

And Raise the Amount of Coins you get for the Final Boss kill in SE or make the Part of the Raid Weekly its a big thing for Raid Forces with more than 24 Players and we still have some if only the Peeps in Riad who kill the Final get those Coins for Buy the Chest and the Weapons.
    Clintsat, Tanto and Beee like this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Beee i know which Acheafs we have or what Addorn we get all, i want is have them Account Flag ;-)
    Beee likes this.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

It seems to me like an oversight and I expect they'll rectify this in an upcoming patch. Worth people sticking a few likes on the OP though to get this some attention.

The vast majority of the OF population though seem to be more casual, and may still be working on The Fire Within, let alone getting flawless raid achievements, so most people here are unlikely to care about this. Have you raised this on Discord? Or checked that nobody else already has?
  5. Arclite Well-Known Member

I really hope they add the option for account flag.

I wish they had done the same with the red runes as well.

Gearing up alts to bring them on par with end game raids is a massive chore with ascension upgrades and the grind of celestial quests, why add to that frustration.

At the very least, you can make the 4 main red runes account wide after you have them on one character, the rest can be on RNG.

We are now at a stage that we do not know whether we will get a complete reset of runes or will they remain viable in the next expansion and forking out a few mill plat to buy them seems like a bad investment right now.