BOL Quest Achievement from dropped small chests

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Vile, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Vile New Member

I wanted to inquire if anyone else is experiencing/had this happen.
    My main has been trying to get last small chest drop for the coast is clear Filthy shirt quest starter from the toxic blooms for over 2 weeks through 3 server updates.
    I have been trying all different zones of the Binding without any luck have well over 300 petal creeps in my bags from this weeks effort.
    I am now finding the same problem with my alt with the Wrack Em Up: clawed hand, all I seem to be doing is swapping between them killing those 2 mobs.
    I understand that the last one may be harder to obtain, but feel that trying for weeks just makes it unenjoyable and very frustrating.
    Any input appreciated,
  2. Tangris Well-Known Member

I have had no issues beyond some taking a bit of time but none over 15 min or so per chest drop, I am on AB.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You are just a victim of the RNG, I'm afraid.

However, the blooms in particular can drop the boxes underwater where you can't see them. You might try using /summon after every couple of kills so that if a box dropped unnoticed, it will bring it to you.
    Semperfifofum, Breanna and Wulfgyr like this.
  4. jediranger New Member

Make sure to check all available inventory slots, bank slots or house vault for the quest starter item. Same thing happened to me until I realized they already dropped and I did not want extra quests stacking up in my log so I put them aside for later use
    Semperfifofum and Xianthia like this.
  5. Vile New Member

Thanks for your replies.
  6. Laita Well-Known Member

The only time it took me a substantial amount of time to get a small chest, I eventually gave up, searched my bags, and already had to quest starter in there... stupid moment on my part, but if it's been that long.. worth checking your bags/bank just to make sure.
  7. Vile New Member

Thanks Laita will do that
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Thank goodness for the Search tool in the Character window!
    Tangris and Breanna like this.