BoL PQ's

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by chattie, Mar 11, 2020.

1. chattie Well-Known Member

There might be some interest in the PQ's for this Xpac if there were some decent rewards. I am so tired of spending my time for the ever present infuser rewards. Is this an example of the reward system we can expect going forward?

For the most part there are no participants during the day and I was just in the evening one and there was a whopping 15 people in there. This is unreal, and the only reason for this is the PQ rewards, as a matter of fact the rewards for this xpac are about non existant. Devs need to get in there and add some decent rewards before the game rolls over and breathes its last.

Oh and by the way my reward was an infuser lol could you guess?
    Laita, Kheldar, Quillyne and 6 others like this.
  2. Mycenia Member

Let us buy advanced/empyral/shadowed TS books with the currency you get from PQs (and/or the crafting currency you get from the public crafters)! Make tradeskilling accessible again!
  3. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I didn't think people even still did them. It's such a waste. They need to improve the rewards or stop wasting time on them.
    Kheldar, Mermut, Quillyne and 2 others like this.
  4. Tangris Well-Known Member

I posted this months ago, I like them and it makes me sad.
  5. Elkana Active Member

Do you even Prismatic Distraction Bro?
    ~
    Do those weapons actually exist? Or what, because I've literally, no joke spent thousands of Shadow mark things on crates and have gotten Z E R O of them. Meanwhile people are turning them into weapon essences because they have the max amount they can use. Can't give them to alts or anything useful.
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Give us this day, our daily infuser...

LOL

I pretty much do it for the currency. The PQ used to be more fun.
    Mycenia likes this.
  7. Elkana Active Member

Please, don't take this the wrong way but... WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH THE CURRENCY? LOL - To the best of my observation there is ZERO to use the PQ currency on.
    Kheldar and Poetic_Justice like this.
  8. Elkana Active Member

BTW, Tangris - Totally get your Sig name bro. LOL. WTF. I found it very clever and amusing.
    Tangris likes this.
  9. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

You can buy some reward boxes, open it and find more infusers in it as a rule.
    Personally I am still in need of more infusers, even the standard ones, so I am not complaining.
    Besides, I have got my 195 resolve weapon from this box too.
    Kheldar and Semperfifofum like this.
  10. Elkana Active Member

Since you posted this message I took action. I went to IoR server and bought a ton of those currency. Because I buy the reward crates like hot cakes with the shadow marks, of which I also bought thousands while there and brought them all back to my Assassin on Skyfire. I have spent an ungodly amount of coins, status and time buying two crates at a time until I ran out of the PQ currency and still have yet to see a prismatic distraction. lol. Honestly have they been removed? I'm talking 6 crates per day for WEEKS! Please, DEV's hear my mourning cries and grant to thy assassin friend a Prissy D
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

afaik, and it's weird, but the crate you buy with quintessence does not drop the prismatic 195 res weapon
    only the one you buy from the status merchant for marks of twilight ever 5 hours does or you get it from the pq, either inside or from dr. arcana
    Elkana likes this.
  12. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I haven't tried this so I don't know. I thought there was a wait time for transfering off of IoR. If you xfer to IoR on March 12, and the wait was 3 months to get back to Skyfire, how did this happen? Or is there no wait anymore.
  13. Elkana Active Member

I constantly have 1 / 2 characters ready to leave IoR. The wait time is 30 days though. I make one there about every 14 days or so unless I have 1 currently ready to leave. I'll not use more than two slots for this though. It's really easy to plan for.
    So If you were trying to debunk me, (why in the hell would I have lied about this? lol) I transferred immediately because I had a character ready to go already. : )
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  14. Cravaro Active Member

Yeah I do the same, however I don't move items as often as Elkana. But I still have a couple I rolled up 30+ days ago and camped on IoR that I can xfer over to Skyfire with fat loot sacks if needed.
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  15. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

No debunking attempt. That's clever thinking. I hadn't thought of doing that. Thanks for the tip.
    Elkana likes this.
  16. Elkana Active Member

Sorry if I came of defensive Semper, I was being defensive and I shouldn't have been. I could have easily explained what I did like a normal human being. My apologies.
    Semperfifofum and Cravaro like this.
  17. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

No worries. I hadn't meant to be cross questioning. I was confused really. I had no idea that was a thing.
    Breanna and Elkana like this.