BoL No-Trade rewards

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Beee, May 12, 2020.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

Why are some reward items No-Trade.. This means often No-Use for us

From PQ - Prismatic Distraction is useless if you allready own it
    Form Overseer - Recipie: Empyral Power/Pain/Forcelink on a toon which has not 600 tinkering

Please change this to Heirloom and leave the Heirloom Flag on IoR too :)
    Svenone, Mizery and Wish like this.
  2. Wish New Member

3. Julesholland Active Member

I do wonder why certain tags are used, indestructible is a pain... But the biggest annoyance I would agree is the lack of heirloom tags, tbh why the forcelink stuff is not heirloom is a mystery. All toons can do overseer quests, but you have to level all of them to 600 to use some of the rewards, seems silly.
    Svenone and Beee like this.
  4. Julesholland Active Member

If I was being cynical, I would point out that you can always pay the 3500 daybreak cash and get your toon boosted... do that for all your alts.. makes good $$$ for Daybreak.... Now I am not that cynical, I would not possibly say that this is the reason behind odd tagging of gear.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Another No-Trade crap:

Doing the BoL Meta collection you get a lot of nice adornments but a lot of them are not heirloom
    eg https://u.eq2wire.com/collection/detail/4282606165

For future content PLEASE make the rewards Heirloom and if necessary keep the flag on IoR.

No-Trade reards for flawless kills or collections are often flagged with No-Use
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

And one another great example is the reward for Perfect Raid: Sanctus Seru: The Fading Arches [Challenge]
    3 useless red runes (2 of them no-trade)

At least a heirloom VIII rune would be much better for the challenge perfection
  7. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

No no, you're expected to still need that stuff when you've just killed Corrupted Seru flawless...
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

You are right - we should need this stuff at least for the 3rd alt ;)

If you get an actual raid archievement and none of the 24 players nedds any of the archievement item - something seems a little bit strange
  9. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

My suspicion, is that we were supposed to all progress a little quicker with the raids, and these achievement rewards would have still been relevant to many. However, due to the way raid encounters are balanced, when the top 3 guilds clear them with massive ptw stats, and of course a higher concentration of skill and commitment than most, the mobs are considered balanced and it takes most of us a while to catch up. At which point, we have already got all this stuff from other means.
    There have been the other issues which slowed raid progression too. But yeah, I think maybe when this stuff was designed in, were were expected to still have some gaps in our rune collections at this point. Or, maybe they just didn't think about any of that and used the loot blunderbuss to assign rewards to these achievements.
    When we got the Blinding challenge flawless reward the other week, I was still missing Reactionary Strike. Mainly because I was happy with Evasion and hadn't put any effort into getting it, but when it was in the list I wasn't unhappy.