BoL Inquisitor spell changes.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Beyoncia, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Firstly, thank you for adding some buffs and debuffs to the class kit. I'm not sure yet if it is be enough to bring an inquisitor back on the list, but it's a nice start.

But as usually there are some issues. Combat arts versions of regular spells do not scale well, every spell does more damage somewhere around master-grandmaster level and cooldowns of spells are twice as short. They miss the debuffs values of the spells counterparts as well. For instance Torment XI decreases combat mitigation by 28 at apprentice and by 64 at celestial levels, while Whrithing Strike decreases CM by 18 and arcain mitigation my 1843.
    Or Litany doing 4.8-5.6 ml at celesital level with 1 second cast and 5 seconds recast, while Litany Circle is 4.1-4.8 ml with 0.5 seconds cast and 10 seconds recast.

Please look into it.

P.S. And please remove a threshold for Interrogation ward!
    SteveB and Healious like this.
  2. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Incarcerate VI and Tormenting Conversion VII got "increases damage done to target" component (I'm actually not exactly sure how it works, if it works at all). But the issue is these spells don't work against epic targets, making the whole "return of the spells" useless in raids.