BoL CE items list

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Zynt, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

IS there a comprehensive list somewhere? I need to see the actual stats and description of the items, if the item is one per account or character, etc. I've googled, searched fansites, looked on the EQ2 purchase page, etc. The EQ2 page has a list but no descriptions. I've copy/pasted some of those into Google and had some luck but before I spend any money I'd like to see a list. I'm hoping I just keep missing it, I'm sure I'm just overlooking it.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can look at the order page, then look up the individual items on EQ2U to get actual stats and such.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Are the mounts/familiars one per character or account. That's all I really need to know.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

per character
    Zynt and Breanna like this.
  6. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Thank you. At least if someone Googles for this they'll get some of the answers.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

You have your answer which is good. I just want to point out that the link here: https://www.everquest2.com/expansion-content
    also provides that info. The list is divided and labeled by per character and per account. Just in case others want to see the detail for all the items.