Body Drop Collection Pieces RoS

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Zylara, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Zylara Well-Known Member

In SW they drop so easily but yet in ST and EC they can take up to an hr at times b4 you get a drop, this can be very frustrating and as I've heard from guildies and friends alike this is why they very rarely do them more than once...is there some way you can increase the body drops in EC & ST plz, i don't want them as easy as SW don't get me wrong but I also don't wanna spend hrs in a zone just getting body drops
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There are just a couple of the creatures that take a ridiculous number of kills to get the body drops. If you search the forums, you'll find plenty of feedback from lots of people about the more frustrating ones. Best I can tell you is to keep slaughtering.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

also it wont drop if you already have the item in a bag or bank

also /summon is your friend
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  4. Zylara Well-Known Member

I keep at it myself and I have them go to a specific bag so I know wat I have but there are mobs that arent that many of them to start and when you have someone killing them all waiting for a drop and then others come along and abuse you for killing them all.....anyways like I said in original post I just reckon they need to even out the drop rates across the board and that would solve alot of problems